Sophie Turner(Model): the definition of...

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Are you tryna play the sexy/I like girls angle?

Any how. If pawg means "phat assed white girl" I can't consign her. Her ass is average/marginal at best. Great body overall. But I don't look at her and think fat ass at all.
:manny:
no offense but i take the haters in this thread opinion with a grain of salt. same dudes dissin this chick are the ones in the next thread hyping up Jenna Von Oy looking white broads with the down syndrome extra average face and calling them "dime" pawgs. :shaq2:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no offense but i take the haters in this thread opinion with a grain of salt. same dudes dissin this chick are the ones in the next thread hyping up Jenna Von Oy looking white broads with the down syndrome extra average face and calling them "dime" pawgs. :shaq2:

What are you talking about? You posting ":ahh:"smilies towards other women.

If a man did that you wouldn't question him:stopitslime:

How exactly am I hating? She doesn't have a fat ass at all:what:

Just cause I think your wrong I'm a hater? Even though I didn't speak negative toward you or call you out of your name?:mindblown:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
What are you talking about? You posting ":ahh:"smilies towards other women.

If a man did that you wouldn't question him:stopitslime:

How exactly am I hating? She doesn't have a fat ass at all:what:

Just cause I think your wrong I'm a hater? Even though I didn't speak negative toward you or call you out of your name?:mindblown:
:whoa: i wasn't ness. talking about you ...just saying i've seen that on here before...

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
@Gator Reloaded @The Nigerian @88m3

fb-sophie-turner-see-booty-343654365.jpg

450_sophie-turner-side-boot-2135417411.jpg

Sophie-Turner-in-Bikini-in-Sydney-02.jpg78165572.jpg

:mjpls:

ayo shorty..start @'n me when u post these pawgs

:shake:

Last edited by a moderator:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell

Approved is green. Denied is red. I don't even get the point of your post especially since post color is automated in User CP, dumbass. I've never typed out "Grey" or "Century Gothic" in my posts EVER. It's automatic. Who owns the copyright on green text? Let me know because I used to type in green and blue.

Breh, you gotta be trollin :dwillhuh:

I'm fukkin with you :pachaha:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Breh, you gotta be trollin :dwillhuh:

I'm fukkin with you :pachaha:

You might be but idiots are dapping that post and cosigning it. shyt like that is how so many rumors about me start on here. :snoop: if you're joking cool but you know nikkas spend every waking second of their lives looking for something to use against me.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

How about you stop talking about me 24/7 fakkit.

1. I used to type in green and blue (Sierra Mist colors)
2. No one on here that I know types in Green anyway aside from Megatron so you're saying he's my alias?

Another false conspiracy theory about me that you guys will repeat for a year until it becomes a "Fact" in your minds. If you look at the explanation point it's in grey. You nikkas do nothing but make up lies about me. shyt is pathetic.

:beli: Someone needs a refresher course
fukk you and everything you stand for. I wish nothing but hate upon you and your entire bloodline. I hope that you die a slow death and live a miserable life as well as all the people in your family. This includes cousins, uncles, aunts, nephews, in-laws, and all the rest I forgot to mention. See you later on the site you hate so much.

If you quote anything I ever post, the above will be the response.

BACK ON IGNORE PLEASE