Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Yeah Russia trying to reach deals with Cuba, Venezuela, Nicaragua about using their airfields when the time is needed.

I knew they had agreements in place with Venezuela, but can you link me to the other two countries? I don't doubt it but I must have missed that. Obviously the Cuban-Russia relationship has history.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Cold War never ended, it just took a break. Russia is reloading. Obviously, Russia is nowhere near the level it once was, but I'd argue that the Combination of Russia and China are damn near there. They share a lot of common interests.

Syria, Iran, Africa, Ukraine... The Proxies are heating up again.

Hopefully detente will prevail at the beginning this time.
China just wants to take Taiwan and the Senkaku's right quick too :mjpls:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
But Crimea is already semi-autonomous and self governing as is. Plus with an upcoming referendum to further increase this independence it'll keep the Russian bases out of Kiev's influence. I don't see this as Russia going for broke so much as I see it as a challenge to what they believe to be an illegitimate regime which has destabilized Ukraine. Plus lesbianas, Putin's plan for a Eurasian bloc to rival the EU would be ruined if Ukraine fell through his grasps. If he's set to make that economic bloc a reality then the new regime in Kiev better fall back....only problem is they don't run the streets in Kiev the mobs of protesters do.

The opposition overplayed its hand and Putin just put them in an even worse position knowing the EU/US would be reluctant to intervene. :ld:

tl;dr:

Ukrainians better file for asylum somewhere cause that country is breaking up adn the result will be a wack ass place to live :whoo:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
China just wants to take Taiwan and the Senkaku's right quick too :mjpls:

:russ: They on the sidelines taking notes. China situation is different they have the entire Asia region piss the fukk off including India. The only ally China has is N.K.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
tl;dr:

Ukrainians better file for asylum somewhere cause that country is breaking up adn the result will be a wack ass place to live :whoo:
this Ukrainian revolution wasn't born out of thin air. I'm more interested in how it got started and who stood to benefit the most from it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:russ: They on the sidelines taking notes. China situation is different they have the entire Asia region piss the fukk off including India. The only ally China has is N.K.
thats the other way aruond.

The only ally NK has is china.

NO ONE wants NK.

People will just let that fester cause dealing with that is just too much to handle.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
tl;dr:

I don't even think the country will split that'll mean war went down and neither side wants that especially Kiev. If the new regime could backtrack to the Feb 21st agreement then everybody can get what they want but that'll turn the protesters on them. I don't see how this ends with Ukraine not still being under Russian influence.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
The borders drawn up in the Balkans and Eastern Europe are just as fukked up as some of the other countries around the world. The Balkans have been slowly fixing their shyt since Yugoslavia and the wars there in the 90s. The old Soviet Bloc is still fukked up to some degree. Still a lot of Russian influence obviously. I'm interested in how this Ukraine situation will play out.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thousands of Pro-Russian gather to protest in Eastern Ukraine.
BhotriICcAA9VBN.jpg

BhouzsTIUAEdXbh.jpg

1.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The borders drawn up in the Balkans and Eastern Europe are just as fukked up as some of the other countries around the world. The Balkans have been slowly fixing their shyt since Yugoslavia and the wars there in the 90s. The old Soviet Bloc is still fukked up to some degree. Still a lot of Russian influence obviously. I'm interested in how this Ukraine situation will play out.
this is why africa is the way it is...