Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
@newworldafro

I am shock too this is basically the same thing that is happening in Syria and had happen in Libya. The powers that be are at work and they want Ukraine. Ukraine controls Russia money flow
Ukraine has fertile soil
Ukraine can be a excellent location for the NATO missile bases next to Russia
Put Russia at risk especially for supporting Libya.

Made this Shyt can start a world war seriously.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
At this point shyt is gonna get really real or cooler heads will prevail but that's the gunpowder keg. If Russia face off with NATO....:whoo: :lupe:

Idk if cooler heads will. Its a 3way battle now that the Tartars are tooling up :whoo:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
nikkas gon hook up with them for extra muscle under Allah :wow:

Tartars got all the reason to be pissed since Russia conquered them to take Crimea. I hope it doesn't happen, but if this hypothetical 3 way match went down then this whole Ukraine episode is the greatest geopolitical fukkery in years. :wtf:

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Tartars got all the reason to be pissed since Russia conquered them to take Crimea. I hope it doesn't happen, but if this hypothetical 3 way match went down then this whole Ukraine episode is the greatest geopolitical fukkery in years. :wtf:

shyt just adds another layer of fukkery to the whole situation. Youre right though, theyve got every right. Russia been pissing on them for idk how long. nikkas said enough is enough.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
crows are coming home to roost, I listening to bbc and watching france24 on my trip today and was blown away