Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Damn I really feel bad for my Ukie nikkas :wow:

Putin is a savage and these Russian "cossacks" are pieces of human trash. Putin is a fool and a coward who is over playing his hand.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This lost steam really quickly.
That Malaysian plane going missing has captured the cable news networks collective attention so this story has gotten pushed down the line a bit. At least until the next time Lurch Kerry decides to make another one of his tough guy speeches which is always good for a laugh.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
That Malaysian plane going missing has captured the cable news networks collective attention so this story has gotten pushed down the line a bit. At least until the next time Lurch Kerry decides to make another one of his tough guy speeches which is always good for a laugh.
:ohhh::patrice:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Damn I really feel bad for my Ukie nikkas :wow:

Putin is a savage and these Russian "cossacks" are pieces of human trash. Putin is a fool and a coward who is over playing his hand.

Putin is underplaying his hand. He can easily take eastern Ukraine right now without shooting one bullet. Like I said earlier, Crimea will be his and no one will stop him. The west was hypocritical and overplayed their hand and now they are gonna lean back. Lets not forget the EU/US opened the flood gates to nations independence when they let Kosovo go their own way. It paved the way in international law for other regions to declare independence.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Putin is underplaying his hand. He can easily take eastern Ukraine right now without shooting one bullet. Like I said earlier, Crimea will be his and no one will stop him. The west was hypocritical and overplayed their hand and now they are gonna lean back. Lets not forget the EU/US opened the flood gates to nations independence when they let Kosovo go their own way. It paved the way in international law for other regions to declare independence.
This is wrong on so many levels... I'll deconstruct it later but think about what you're saying...

The West over played their hand in Kosovo...17 years ago?

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
This is wrong on so many levels... I'll deconstruct it later but think about what you're saying...

The West over played their hand in Kosovo...17 years ago?

http://rt.com/news/merkel-ukraine-answer-sanctions-658/

“With Kosovo, they opened Pandora's box. What's allowed for Kosovo, you should also allow for others. I told you this but you haven't listened to me. Winning the Cold War has eclipsed everything for you, you forgot about everything else,” Gysi said.

“The Basques are asking why can't they make their choice, whether they want to stay within Spain or not? Catalonians are asking, why can't they decide whether they want to belong to Spain or not. Of course people living in Crimea are asking the same thing.”

“I think that Crimea breaking away from Ukraine is just the same as Kosovo. I knew Putin would use this argument, and he did,” the politician said. “It must be found, such status for the Crimea, which will be acceptable for Ukraine, Russia, and us.”

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Russia will seize half of Ukraine before this is all said and done. Not sure how the state department felt it could continue playing geopolitical games with countries and not get any blowback.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
dawg...its a done deal.

Polls are saying 80% of crimea is voting in favor of Russia.

This shyt is about to have the whole Eastern block on Red Alert.

Putin is gonna win this battle.