Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Difference Between Americans and Russians - According to Putin

Crimea referendum poster

pic_db66e29fc2ff69f44c327c13fa475ea3.jpg

:whoo:

da gawd spoke. ended too soon...

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I'm telling ya'll boys about the benefits of AMERICAN/BRITISH passports :mjpls:

You ain't kidding. At best I'll use mine to escape any potential draft, at worse my passport is flagged so I still leave the country anonymously, sell my passport to some unscrupulous black market dealer, and then use the money to reach my destination. :mjpls:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
The Difference Between Americans and Russians - According to Putin

Crimea referendum poster

pic_db66e29fc2ff69f44c327c13fa475ea3.jpg

Got damn he summed up Europeans lust for war and destruction perfectly. I mean no one is perfect but damn if America doesn't got what is coming. I hope I don't be here when it happens.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
meanwhile in the real world

Russia Massing Military Forces Near Border With Ukraine
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/14/world/europe/ukraine.html
as usual you :cape:the person telling lies that russia "dug into mainland ukraine".

just like the other wars imperialists start, you niccas get excited with lies to justify doing dumb sh1t. "womd's", "dictators", "invasions".. and y'all got the zionist press to publish the lies and get y'all all excited. that's why real ppl with their own brain know outright to reject anything you ppl push in the media.

and yes I fuqs with RT over any other news source. they report sh1t I would never get from fox, cnn, abc or time.

for real news like RT on facebook:blessed::salute:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
as usual you :cape:the person telling lies that russia "dug into mainland ukraine".

just like the other wars imperialists start, you niccas get excited with lies to justify doing dumb sh1t. "womd's", "dictators", "invasions".. and y'all got the zionist press to publish the lies and get y'all all excited. that's why real ppl with their own brain know outright to reject anything you ppl push in the media.

and yes I fuqs with RT over any other news source. they report sh1t I would never get from fox, cnn, abc or time.

for real news like RT on facebook:blessed::salute:

but they did dig on the mainland, the Vice video showed it and they amassed troops at the border, they admitted it