Sooo is there ever any explanation to why Ballas run Grove Street?

Polygraph steez

.....even when i lie
Daps
Reppin
just trying to figure out why they run it now ? has this been explained yet? o_O

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Like we said in the main thread.

Grove street was already weak as hell in San Andreas. CJ made them. Now take away CJ, and fast forward to 20 years of gangwars and more OGs getting killed, Ballers prolly easily took over the grove.

Polygraph steez

.....even when i lie
Daps
Reppin
Damn. first time i came across it i knew it was grove street because of the dead end. i tried to get it popping not realizing how many of them come out the wood works. i got merked like 4 times until i learned my lesson. last time i went i was getting chased by the police and just drove up n down there running over like 8 ballas LOL

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Damn. first time i came across it i knew it was grove street because of the dead end. i tried to get it popping not realizing how many of them come out the wood works. i got merked like 4 times until i learned my lesson. last time i went i was getting chased by the police and just drove up n down there running over like 8 ballas LOL

Lol same here man, I punched a dude who tried to bang "balla gang" on me, got merked within 10 sec

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Yeah, it was messed up seeing Grove Street turf like that. :wow: Mama Johnson's old home completely overrun with purple. Made even worse that I had taken over Los Santos in its' entirety at the end of San Andreas. It ain't right. Grove Street clearly lost the war, but Sweet, Kendl, and CJ better not have gotten touched. :ufdup:

Last edited:

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It broke my heart see the grove being ran by the ballas, all i could think is what happen and did cj and sweet get touched.
Is franklin hood actually grove street or do them nikkas just rock green. I always hear them saying family and like grove st was OGF their CGF

L33te

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dammit..now i see Johnny from The Lost aint shyt now but a fukkin meth head tweaker...smh

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
It broke my heart see the grove being ran by the ballas, all i could think is what happen and did cj and sweet get touched.
Is franklin hood actually grove street or do them nikkas just rock green. I always hear them saying family and like grove st was OGF their CGF
I think its like nowadays. more like a click.
Like how the lil nikkas today, they would stil rep crip, or blood and fly the colors or watever, but they dont really go by the originally gang set name. they sort of make up they own shyt

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
GTA 4 and 5 are not set in the same universe as GTA 3, Vice City, and San Andreas, character wise that is, the 3D universe and HD universe are parallel worlds to each other. The only thing that crosses over are brands and background characters.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
GTA 4 and 5 are not set in the same universe as GTA 3, Vice City, and San Andreas, character wise that is, the 3D universe and HD universe are parallel worlds to each other. The only thing that crosses over are brands and background characters.
CJ was in gta 4