Sony's PlayStation 4 Has Nearly Outsold the PlayStation 3

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
You can't ignore nintendo exclusives as a factor. I really don't understand how Microsoft has so little exclusives this deep in the game.
:dwillhuh:

It's not like they don't have the money or the studios.

If all the consoles came out right around the same time Nintendo would've sold much less especially with that weak launch lineup. PS4 would've sold the most, and XB1/Switch would be damn near neck and neck

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
If all the consoles came out right around the same time Nintendo would've sold much less especially with that weak launch lineup. PS4 would've sold the most, and XB1/Switch would be damn near neck and neck
Isn't that irrelevant tho? The switch isnt trying to compete with the x1 and ps4 so coming out alongside those console with weaker hardware would have been a terrible mistake. Good thing nintendo is smart enough to distance themselves from Sony and Microsoft.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Isn't that irrelevant tho? The switch isnt trying to compete with the x1 and ps4 so coming out alongside those console with weaker hardware would have been a terrible mistake. Good thing nintendo is smart enough to distance themselves from Sony and Microsoft.

Tell me to factor in Nintendo exclusives but then factor out release timing brehs :gucci:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Tell me to factor in Nintendo exclusives but then factor out release timing brehs :gucci:
:gucci:

I mentioned exclusives as a contrast to Microsoft not having any, what does release timing have to do with anything? The switch wouldn't have even been possible 5 years ago without costing the same as the Xbox 1.
:gucci:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Wipe your mouth if you're going to constantly have my dikk in there. :umad:

Congrats,its almost outsold the lowest selling Sony system.:mjlol:

Meanwhile end of the Gen will be 50-100 million less consoles sold than the previous.
That's the key takeaway from this gen from a sales perspective. I'm happy to see the PS4 do well, but at the end of the day, the underperformance of the Wii U and XB1 hurt everyone.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sony didn’t fukk around with the PS4 now the PS5 will be telling.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
:deadrose: shyt would have been scary if they didn't have a handheld to fall back on.

child: mom can you buy me a Wii U?

Mom: :dahell: fukk you mean? I already bought that for U.
It was so fukking stupid to follow up the Wii with ANOTHER Wii. The Wii's target audience don't give a fukk about new hardware:russ:. The OG Wii already got everything they need taken care of, fukk they need a follow up for?

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wipe your mouth if you're going to constantly have my dikk in there. :umad:

Congrats,its almost outsold the lowest selling Sony system.:mjlol:

Meanwhile end of the Gen will be 50-100 million less consoles sold than the previous.

Only because you are determined to add the Wii U to this gen and disregard the Switch.

Switch and PS4 selling like hotcakes. Console gaming is in great health. :blessed: You furious breh? :wow:

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sorry but it doesn't deserve to sell more than the 3. way more reliant on remasters, more features taken out, less overall powerful cpu. its the best console at the moment for the exclusives but god knows we waited for long enough to get those.
its still the worst out of the 4 playstations:yeshrug:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
It was so fukking stupid to follow up the Wii with ANOTHER Wii. The Wii's target audience don't give a fukk about new hardware:russ:. The OG Wii already got everything they need taken care of, fukk they need a follow up for?
Main difference between switch and Wii u is that its "more" portable. Is that why its selling good? Lol

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
PS2 will always be the GOAT.

I like the PS4 but they should have made the pro a 4K player rather than bluray.