Sony went 3rd Party

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
My system cost more than your rent this month.
my rent per month is $8300, you sure? :patrice:

I spend your monthly income in 1 hour at a baccarat table in vegas, scram on this subject :camby:

considering I'm not like everyone else on this forum: I'm less than an hour away from you in normal bay area traffic.

what are you implying here ? :heh: speak with ya chest on this :heh:

You stay posturing some online position thinking talking down to everyone like you're the big bad heel of the Arcadium is getting you some clout when all it's getting you is pats on the back by the nikkas everyone laughs at.

nominated arcadium poster of the year 5 years in a row :blessed:

I didn't call you a fukking idiot for skewing your xbox fanboyism into not understanding a basic question. Nope. I asked for clarification and you decided to be a c*nt.

The obsessive stannery is hilarious considering the property you chose to jump out the window over is Lego. you know. A third party that consistently puts out games on licensed products EXACTLY like this. Star Wars. Harry Potter. Marvel. Literally the biggest IPs in media. Lego has a better review track record by itself than the entirety of Xbox AND Sony's first party titles. If they are wanting to make a Lego game using a Sony property... how is that a negative exactly?

Literally any Microsoft property would be happy to get a Lego game and you fukking know it. But I guess it's only lolLego when it's Horizon?

I dont even own a xbox :heh: I will always be PC gang :umad: Lego does make good games. Thats the entire point. That Horizon and Sony been flopping so hard that they had to run to Lego to save them,

Its not a negative except to Sony stans.

:camby:

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
We've been over this homie. I play on PC. My system cost more than your rent this month.

And mind all the reckless name-calling... considering I'm not like everyone else on this forum: I'm less than an hour away from you in normal bay area traffic. You stay posturing some online position thinking talking down to everyone like you're the big bad heel of the Arcadium is getting you some clout when all it's getting you is pats on the back by the nikkas everyone laughs at.

I didn't call you a fukking idiot for skewing your xbox fanboyism into not understanding a basic question. Nope. I asked for clarification and you decided to be a c*nt.

The obsessive stannery is hilarious considering the property you chose to jump out the window over is Lego. you know. A third party that consistently puts out games on licensed products EXACTLY like this. Star Wars. Harry Potter. Marvel. Literally the biggest IPs in media. Lego has a better review track record by itself than the entirety of Xbox AND Sony's first party titles. If they are wanting to make a Lego game using a Sony property... how is that a negative exactly?

Literally any Microsoft property would be happy to get a Lego game and you fukking know it. But I guess it's only lolLego when it's Horizon?

Clown behavior.
nikkas ready to crash out to defend sony honor :mjlol:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Don’t be mad when Sony does what Microsoft couldn’t. Go “3rd party” and not cannibalize the PlayStation ecosystem by giving away their tent pole titles. This does exactly what Sony wants people to do. Get them hooked with a derivative of a franchise, and hope they buy into the ecosystem to play everything else.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Don’t be mad when Sony does what Microsoft couldn’t. Go “3rd party” and not cannibalize the PlayStation ecosystem by giving away their tent pole titles. This does exactly what Sony wants people to do. Get them hooked with a derivative of a franchise, and hope they buy into the ecosystem to play everything else.
Which “tentpole” xbox game coming to playstation??:usure:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: yeah I'm sure switch users and Lego fans wont be able to wait to purchase Horizon "proper" after playing it

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Sony stan’s crazy :mjlol:
Gotta keep shyt from getting stale. And Microsoft put everything on PC. They already made their tent polls available on another platform and made it so you don’t have to buy shyt if you don’t want to. Which Sony isn’t going to do no matter how anyone wants to spin Lego Horizon.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
yea? Howd that plan work out for Ghost of Tsumi and Helldivers? :mjlol: Both games might as well not exist they are so dead after Sony tried to require PC users to link their PSN to Steam :mjlol:

Sony, where being delusion is required to be a stan

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Gotta keep shyt from getting stale. And Microsoft put everything on PC. They already made their tent polls available on another platform and made it so you don’t have to buy shyt if you don’t want to. Which Sony isn’t going to do no matter how anyone wants to spin Lego Horizon.
Sony tentpoles are on PC right now.

Say dumb shyt cause you wanna stan sony brehs :mjlol:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
my rent per month is $8300, you sure? :patrice:
Yup.

I spend your monthly income in 1 hour at a baccarat table in vegas, scram on this subject :camby:
Cap
what are you implying here ? :heh: speak with ya chest on this :heh:
There was no lack of clarity.
nominated arcadium poster of the year 5 years in a row :blessed:
And zero wins.
I dont even own a xbox :heh: I will always be PC gang :umad: Lego does make good games. Thats the entire point. That Horizon and Sony been flopping so hard that they had to run to Lego to save them,

Its not a negative except to Sony stans.

:camby:
...no one runs to Lego to save them. Lego ran to the franchise because... nevermind. I can see you have no logical sense.
Let me break this down in small words:

Horizon is a game where the machines are, by definition, a bunch of parts pieced together.
A core mechanic of the game is breaking parts off of the enemies.
A core mechanic of the game is then taking those parts to repurpose elsewhere.

It's... it's almost like it's literally Lego :lupe:

If there aren't Horizon Lego toysets by Christmas the whole marketing team will be fired. The whole game concept aligns with Lego down to a philosophical approach on modularity and destruction-reconstruction for repurposing utility.

It's not a 'negative' for anyone.

Except people desperate to turn this into some kind of tribalist bullshyt.

I spent 15 years throwing up sets and chasin nikkas in the 'wrong color' on the 'wrong team' with shyt y'all nikkas only held in these video games - I can say from actual life experience that that mindset is fukking dated and childish.

Meanwhile, you nikkas in here gangbanging video game consoles :mjlol:

Over here tripping over yourself for a company that doesn't pay your bills and turning your head all the way sideways, squinting for a way to call a smart business decision a waved white flag.