Sony went 3rd Party

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
How long is it going to take until these other developers catch on.

Multiplat release, leave out Xbox. These folks can't even get a Lego game.

:wow:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
full

nikkas having a celebration for a fukking Lego game.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
full

this is the dumbest post in this sub forum so far in 2024

its not comparable situations at all :wtf:

this legit might be your worst post ever @Fatboi1
...they licensed out one of their in-house Sony characters to be included in a game made by a non-Sony studio...

what do you mean.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
...they licensed out one of their in-house Sony characters to be included in a game made by a non-Sony studio...

what do you mean.
are you fukking retarded? Wait, dont answer that. You are a sony stan, of course you are retarded.

Posts like yours and @Fatboi1 just prove yall dont be playing games :mjlol:

You cant compare an optional cosmetic skin in Fortnite, that has no effect on the gameplay of fortnite.

to a fully produced and developed Horizon game set in the lego universe

Sony stans so much in shambles they are going full retard

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
are you fukking retarded? Wait, dont answer that. You are a sony stan, of course you are retarded.

Posts like yours and @Fatboi1 just prove yall dont be playing games :mjlol:

You cant compare an optional cosmetic skin in Fortnite, that has no effect on the gameplay of fortnite.

to a fully produced and developed Horizon game set in the lego universe

Sony stans so much in shambles they are going full retard
It's a fukking LEGO title breh :russ:.

It's not a Canon game or anything related to the main franchise.
full

Maybe if Sony games was actually selling good they wouldnt need to run to Lego and multi platform releases to save this generation

the last Horizon flopped hard

What a flop

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It's a fukking LEGO title breh :russ:.

It's not a Canon game or anything related to the main franchise.

What a flop

Why you keep harping on the lego part? Lego games are fully developed and produced from ground up and are full fledged games.. You dont play games so you wouldnt know :manny: Lego games are complete games.

this aint a batman game because its lego ? You sound retarded as usual.

Far as Horizon Forbidden Flop, 8.4 million sales on a $220 million initial budget (budget could be higher due to marketing after) is an incredible flop. Between the constant discount of pricing on it and the budget, 8.4 million may be barely profitable. You dont spend $220 million to do 8.4 million sales, im sure their target was more around 20 million sales.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
We've been over this homie. I play on PC. My system cost more than your rent this month.

And mind all the reckless name-calling... considering I'm not like everyone else on this forum: I'm less than an hour away from you in normal bay area traffic. You stay posturing some online position thinking talking down to everyone like you're the big bad heel of the Arcadium is getting you some clout when all it's getting you is pats on the back by the nikkas everyone laughs at.

I didn't call you a fukking idiot for skewing your xbox fanboyism into not understanding a basic question. Nope. I asked for clarification and you decided to be a c*nt.

The obsessive stannery is hilarious considering the property you chose to jump out the window over is Lego. you know. A third party that consistently puts out games on licensed products EXACTLY like this. Star Wars. Harry Potter. Marvel. Literally the biggest IPs in media. Lego has a better review track record by itself than the entirety of Xbox AND Sony's first party titles. If they are wanting to make a Lego game using a Sony property... how is that a negative exactly?

Literally any Microsoft property would be happy to get a Lego game and you fukking know it. But I guess it's only lolLego when it's Horizon?

Clown behavior.