Sony vs MS this gen is basically MCU vs DCEU

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They fell off once the creator and head of the XBOX division J. Allard resigned. After that point, the borg at Microsoft were able to get their hands around the XBOX and turn it into the colossal failure known as the XBOX One. Replacing Don Mattrick’s dumbass with Phil Spencer was a necessary move but we will see if Microsoft corporate is able to stay out of Phil’s way to allow him to create a vibrant ecosystem of games.

xbox one has been out for 5 years now and all this nikka has done is released a halo, 10 fukkin forzas, a gears, and sea of thieves. Phil is literally the trump of gaming lying to his supporters. Dude made his supporters triple dip on buying new hardware when the only issue with the console was games.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
xbox one has been out for 5 years now and all this nikka has done is released a halo, 10 fukkin forzas, a gears, and sea of thieves. Phil is literally the trump of gaming lying to his supporters. Dude made his supporters triple dip on buying new hardware when the only issue with the console was games.

Yeah man when I saw the XBOX One X I knew that they still weren't getting it. Them fools have a first party that's on life support and they went and spent millions on developing new hardware, what?!?!?!

:what:

When they could have took those same millions and invested in some studios to start crafting some exclusives for the system. They could be out here making new MechWarriors, new Shadowruns, Perfect Darks, new Fables, new Lost Odysseys...but it seems like they don't think that's where the value is. It seems like they are content with having the highest resolution multi-platform game rather than having a stable of first party titles.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah man when I saw the XBOX One X I knew that they still weren't getting it. Them fools have a first party that's on life support and they went and spent millions on developing new hardware, what?!?!?!

:what:

When they could have took those same millions and invested in some studios to start crafting some exclusives for the system. They could be out here making new MechWarriors, new Shadowruns, Perfect Darks, new Fables, new Lost Odysseys...but it seems like they don't think that's where the value is. It seems like they are content with having the highest resolution multi-platform game rather than having a stable of first party titles.

They don’t like taking risks and are always looking at what the next cash cow game is. But I don’t blame them they are an American software company doing video games.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:fukk is this dude talking about Sony been dropping classics since the PS1

I don’t know why dudes do this to themselves for brand loyalty. Dude needs to shut the fukk up and cop a ps4 if he want a masterpiece like god of war.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
:flabbynsick:=LarryBox
:flabbynsick:=DCEU

The only thing that will save DCEU is to hire me as a creative director/screenwriter actually I don't even know what title .All I know is if you care about DC get them on the phone with me asap and we can get this ball rolling on bringing DC to the forefront of the Cinematic era.

Too bad I cant say the same for the LarryBox