Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ffkys0me2ua41.jpg

Sony planning something for February?

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Damn I haven’t seen E3 since G4 Tech TV lol.

Sony don’t need to be there anymore now that they got Kingdom hearts FINALLY out lol

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If Microsoft doesn't take advantage of this and have a killer ass E3 then they deserve to get slaughtered by Sony again because that recent E3 was TRASH.

like they took advantage last year with no Sony :snooze:

shyt ain't the same no mo.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Goofies really tryna spin fake news about E3 being "dead" or irrelevant?? :mjtf:

EOOLUvxVUAAfLjd.png:large

shyt had 66,000+ attendees last year; go stand in literally any fukkin line at E3 this year and tell me with a straight face when you come back 3+ hours later exactly how that shyt was "dead":mjlol:

It does have alot of people but I can guarantee the people who came for E3 came to see Sony...:ld:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
like they took advantage last year with no Sony :snooze:

shyt ain't the same no mo.
There was nothing to show last year. It was a transitional period acquiring developers to move to the new Xbox. This year they're launching a new console so they should have something to show for it.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
E3 should be about the games 1st and foremost.

Nintendo pulled out of E3 years ago and it feels like they never left, mostly because they pulled out having a physical main show but still have a really strong presence and presentation there.

It's really wild to me people saying Sony should pull out to save money as if that money "saved" is gonna go to there favorite 1st party game directly.:mjlol:

Nintendo drops directs year round all of which are great... Sony has dropped like 3 all of which sucked. Same with Microsoft lil mini directs, they suck too.

Leave that to Nintendo, Sony has built it's legacy on E3 only to straight up abandon it.

Funny thing is I can beat you in the next 2 years or so they'll be back....

:hhh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
E3 should be about the games 1st and foremost.

Nintendo pulled out of E3 years ago and it feels like they never left, mostly because they pulled out having a physical main show but still have a really strong presence and presentation there.

It's really wild to me people saying Sony should pull out to save money as if that money "saved" is gonna go to there favorite 1st party game directly.:mjlol:

Nintendo drops directs year round all of which are great... Sony has dropped like 3 all of which sucked. Same with Microsoft lil mini directs, they suck too.

Leave that to Nintendo, Sony has built it's legacy on E3 only to straight up abandon it.

Funny thing is I can beat you in the next 2 years or so they'll be back....

:hhh:
Nintendo didn't pull out of E3 though they just do a pre-recorded presentation before the show instead of renting out a theater and doing a live press event.

Nintendo still has quite a presence on the show floor and they do Treehouse demos of their games for people not at E3 to watch online.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nintendo didn't pull out of E3 though they just do a pre-recorded presentation before the show instead of renting out a theater and doing a live press event.

Nintendo still has quite a presence on the show floor and they do Treehouse demos of their games for people not at E3 to watch online.

That's what I mean, essentially they still pulled out as one of the big live on site publishers and presenters. But like you said they still attend and show off in there own way.

It's been what like 6 years or more since Nintendo gave a presentation at E3?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
That's what I mean, essentially they still pulled out as one of the big live on site publishers and presenters. But like you said they still attend and show off in there own way.

It's been what like 6 years or more since Nintendo gave a presentation at E3?
E3 2012 was the last press event from Nintendo. The press events are technically not part of E3. They are usually offsite and happen before E3 opens. They might get viewed as important to people online because we don’t attend E3 though so that’s most of what we see. I prefer Nintendo Directs pre-E3 because most press events are horrible.