Sony to allow advertisers to buy ads in Playstation games

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I tried to tell ya'll about subscription gaming but you wanted to focus on stan wars.
Now you wanna cry about what was obvious years ago.
At this point, I'm embracing it. Im in the marketing business anyway.
I'm about to figure out how to get one of these videos I make for my customers onto one of your favorite video games.
You marketers are too good at this shyt. Y’all are the bane of society :hhh:
Not you in particular. But y’all. :russ:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
nikkas in here complaining about ads but who made the standard of making games 70 dollars to the point where Sony Stan’s are saying they need to lower price if they include ads :mjlol:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
nikkas in here complaining about ads but who made the standard of making games 70 dollars to the point where Sony Stan’s are saying they need to lower price if they include ads :mjlol:
To keep it funky, I'm not paying full price for pretty much any game these days.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
xmn2ln50x8v81.png

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
TV as we knew it is going away, streaming services charge a fee and we no longer see ads. Businesses need a way to promote their product, video games are the next option. Hopefully this means we will only see product placement and ads during streaming play (with an option to pay more to skip them obviously) and not on physical copies. This could also help breathe life into physical copies if they offer some "ad free" shyt because you have the CD.