Sony takes a huge L. Indiana Jones is exclusive to Xbox

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I didn't even know this was a thing...🧐
I don't know how I feel about 1st Person mode, though.
Naughty Dog already did 4 of these and called it Uncharted. 😂😂😂

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Cyberpunk 2077 wouldn't have had the same pull in 3rd person. It really shouldn't have to be explained why. The City, the character animations, etc.

They wanted maxumum immersion in a big Dystopian world and 3rd person doesn't fo that. :manny:
That’s all cap and 1st person perspective simp talk:gucci:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I wouldn’t be playing it day one even if it was on the PS5. 1st person games automatically get put in my “Buy this when it’s heavily discounted” category. You have show potential of being truly exceptional and great. Or it’s a studio I trust. And MachineGames has never been one of those studios for me. The game looks good and I think it has a nice art style. Same for Avowed.

Yep, Indiana jones is a dead boomer IP. Game would go into the same bin as Avatar ubisoft game for me if it were multiplatform

Daps
There hasn't been a good Indiana Jones game since OG Xbox, so I'm interested in how this turns out. I'm not sure about Indy in first person, but Machine Games is good enough that they have earned the chance to try to make an Indy game work in first person.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Cyberpunk 2077 wouldn't have had the same pull in 3rd person. It really shouldn't have to be explained why. The City, the character animations, etc.

They wanted maxumum immersion in a big Dystopian world and 3rd person doesn't fo that. :manny:
You really are a stupid son of bytch that will defend anything if you believe power is behind it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sony boys down bad
Sony boys down bad

Yall down bad.

IMG_3351