Sony takes a huge L. Indiana Jones is exclusive to Xbox

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No third person is crazy. :what:This is why even though I like Cyberpunk I can’t really get into it like that cause there’s no 3rd person mode.

Machine Games just don’t have it in them to switch up their style.

Thats why i give props to studios like Insomniac and Guerrilla that pivoted back and forth

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Machine Games just don’t have it in them to switch up their style.

Thats why i give props to studios like Insomniac and Guerrilla that pivoted back and forth
They should’ve decided on a third person route and given it to a studio capable doing it justice but I guess that Microsoft money was too much to resist.

First person just makes it look generic and some shyt mobile game.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They should’ve decided on a third person route and given it to a studio capable doing it justice but I guess that Microsoft money was too much to resist.

Third person just makes it look generic and some shyt mobile game.

Honestly i would have preferred doublefine to make it

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
No third person is crazy. :what:This is why even though I like Cyberpunk I can’t really get into it like that cause there’s no 3rd person mode.

Cyberpunk 2077 wouldn't have had the same pull in 3rd person. It really shouldn't have to be explained why. The City, the character animations, etc.

They wanted maxumum immersion in a big Dystopian world and 3rd person doesn't fo that. :manny:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I've been on the record for the years that it is a contectual camera angle, Gaming Studios discovered they can save on development costs using it exclusively and now its just a commonly accepted gimmick. If it made sense to do a story exclusively in 1st person more movies would be doing it too.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I've been on the record for the years that it is a contectual camera angle, Gaming Studios discovered they can save on development costs using it exclusively and now its just a commonly accepted gimmick. If it made sense to do a story exclusively in 1st person more movies would be doing it too.

Yeah, seeing how much work naughty dog puts into their animations makes it obvious.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cyberpunk 2077 wouldn't have had the same pull in 3rd person. It really shouldn't have to be explained why. The City, the character animations, etc.

They wanted maxumum immersion in a big Dystopian world and 3rd person doesn't fo that. :manny:
Why couldn’t 3rd person give the same maximum immersion? GTA is the most immersive open world and it’s mainly 3rd person.:dahell:
Character customization is a big part of Cyberpunk so forcing you into 1st person actually limits that immersion imo.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Why couldn’t 3rd person give the same maximum immersion? GTA is the most immersive open world and it’s mainly 3rd person.:dahell:
Character customization is a big part of Cyberpunk so forcing you into 1st person actually limits that immersion imo.
They just slaves to tradition. If 1st person was a superior method of immersion they'd be the favorite way to film movies.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I wouldn’t be playing it day one even if it was on the PS5. 1st person games automatically get put in my “Buy this when it’s heavily discounted” category. You have show potential of being truly exceptional and great. Or it’s a studio I trust. And MachineGames has never been one of those studios for me. The game looks good and I think it has a nice art style. Same for Avowed.