Sony stans went from Metacritc scores to Steam CCU numbers

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Speaking of CCU #s can anyone find Hellfloppers on the steam charts? Seems to have disappeared

Oh wait, I found it, its far down, competing against other games you find in the discount bin

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
qZ61TgT.jpeg

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Microsoft.

Speaking of CCU #s can anyone find Hellfloppers on the steam charts? Seems to have disappeared

Oh wait, I found it, its far down, competing against other games you find in the discount bin
Breh you 30+ sounding like a tiktok zoomer relax. :russ: On what planet is Microsoft doing better than sony games wise? This is a guy who loves gamepass and psn saying this even tho im a bigger pc / Steam deck fan. On what planet is Microsoft selling anything game related better than sony? Ill even make it fair and say what multi plat game sold better? Consoles? been a blowout for two gens. I love my series x but lets keep it a bean, Microsoft easing up to being a sub and software company its starting to look like. plus games selling better on Psn. They had like one hit in like 15 years and that studio closed down. They buying companies and got finessed in the process by Bethesda barring fallout tv show and bought activision for cod then decided to put that on gamepass lol. Meanwhile diablo 4 and overwatch bleeding out in the background.

Sony/helldivers devs balancing killed helldivers after it already went nuclear for months in sales. sold like crazy went viral everywhere sold millions. What Microsoft game did that since 360? Microsoft is gearing up for the next gen is they even decide to do hardware again, because this one been a wash. nikkas waited for months and months to get that helldivers hate off lol