Sony stans, do you care that Kojima is now working for Xbox?

Daps
Apparently he’s signed a deal with Microsoft to make an exclusive game for them. Seeing as Kohima has always been assoc7with PlayStation for much of his career, are bothered by this development?

Xbots, are you happy to see Kohima in your camp?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I saw faint rumors of this a while back…just googled it and it seems promising…I’m as “excited” as I was when he was developing what was at the time an unknown game for sony…so in other words, I’ll wait and see with the expectation it’ll be a decent game at the least…an eta and more details about the game would potentially elicit a more excited response

Hideo Kojima’s deal with Xbox reaches key milestone

Xbox has reportedly moved closer to signing a new Hideo Kojima game | VGC

Hideo Kojima signs letter of intent with Xbox - report - VG247

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve always been a huge fan of his work, especially MGS1-3 which are some of my favourite games of all time, but his work post Mgs3 has been rubbish IMO. Mgs4 was a bloated mess and I couldn’t be bothered to finish it. Same with MGSV. As for Death Stranding, the less said about it the better :mjlol:

If he makes a truly great game for the Xbox that appeals to me, I wouldn’t hesitate twice to buy an Xbox console but I seriously doubt it. The man is a genius but I’m afraid he’s washed now :yeshrug:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would also be very surprised if Sony ever worked with him again. Death Stranding must’ve cost a lot of money especially with the A list Hollywood actors involved, and there’s no way the game wasn’t a financial flop. His name alone wasn’t enough to save the game.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's more interesting to hear the Xbot input :mjpls:
Cause to them Death Stranding was a pile of dog shyt :mjpls:

true…that being said their criticism was against the game not kojima but excitement should definitely be tempered til we at least get some footage/clips

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Why are some people so pathetic? :snoop:

Yeah this def wasn’t started by xbox stans at all

2-DECD528-28-EE-499-A-A575-1-F21-AAB91-E56.jpg

As for the game it’s rumored it’s his episodic horror cloud based game. If that’s the case good for team xbox but I don’t play horror games. If its a full length action game I’ll be jealous

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yeah this def wasn’t started by xbox stans at all

2-DECD528-28-EE-499-A-A575-1-F21-AAB91-E56.jpg

As for the game it’s rumored it’s his episodic horror cloud based game. If that’s the case good for team xbox but I don’t play horror games. If its a full length action game I’ll be jealous
nikka you already jealous once you started looking at the comments section of a petition :laff: