MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They did the same with Cyberpunk.

Sony stans crazy.

PS5 got some issues nobody want to talk about.:mjpls:

Pretty much every game has had crashing issues. Returnal devs even admitted it was something with PS5Returnal Crashing on PS5: Developer states the issue lies within the PS5 platform

Cybepunk devs caught lots of heat but it was mostly cause the PS4/PS5 version was shyt cause Sony made specific upgrades impossible for BC games.

Sony stans trash all over the web:scusthov:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
feel free to provide the exception

Even when there are advantages to the series x they aren’t vastly superior. Such as Resident evil 8 village which has less framerate dips on series x during a few parts throughout the entire game, where as the ps5 had way better loading times. I think the biggest difference so far as Avengers which was just bugged to begin with.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
^^^

skimming threw the first 2 videos...xbox series x was verbally stated as having the advantage...I’ll skim thru the last 2 videos

Maybe try not to skim them:ohhh:

xsxps5bzji0.jpg

“In the meantime, the results seen here in the cross-platform comparison are fascinating. In terms of correlating on-paper specs to the actual experience on-screen, PlayStation 5 is either punching above its weight, or Xbox Series X isn't delivering on the full potential promised by a bigger silicon investment and a much more substantial memory interface. It'll be interesting to see to what extent the results seen here extend to other titles, and we'll be reporting on that as soon as other games are available.”

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe try not to skim them:ohhh:

nah that’s the game you want to play...I don’t have to sit down and watch 80 minutes of video when I’ve seen these videos before and know/remember what points to listen to...again in the first 2 videos they clearly state the XSX has the advantage...the problem is you probably just threw these videos up without rewatching them assuming you even watched them at all

so far I’ll give you AC valhalla cuz I watched that video to death and the games are basically dead even on both platforms

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
nah that’s the game you want to play...I don’t have to sit down and watch 80 minutes of video when I’ve seen these videos before and know/remember what points to listen to...again in the first 2 videos they clearly state the XSX has the advantage...the problem is you probably just threw these videos up without rewatching them assuming you even watched them at all

Edit

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

so far I’ll give you AC valhalla cuz I watched that video to death and the games are basically dead even on both platforms

It’s not about giving me anything, watch the videos