Sony stans ASSEMBLE! We about to take a MASSIVE summer L, Concord is looking like it's about to FLOP!

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The free beta is doing Halo Infinite numbers on Steam :sadcam:

pInjXro.png

Everywhere online, the discourse surrounding the game is "Woke, DEI, UGLY CHARACTERS!" and comparisons to Overwatch 2 and other F2P shooters. On top of this shyt being $40 it's a recipe for disaster.

It's not bad game play wise, it's just missing some meat. It's essentially a Boca burger being fed to a staunch Carnist who's hell bent on eating steak and eggs.

I played a few hours of the beta and it just ain't enough imo. Game will be Walmart bin status in a month tops. I can't see these numbers suddenly exploding at $40 come launch day. Wukong AND BlOPS 6 beta dropping end of August too .

I think this may be the first major L from Sony this year:damn:

We clowned Hellblade 2, I think the pendulum is swinging back against us HARD. I'm bowing out now.

lebron-james-sit.gif

Last edited:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
They need to launch that game on PS+ essential because it's DOA on PC and consoles will be its only hope

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
pretty bad numbers considering it's free at the moment. maybe PC gamers don't want to sign up for PSN :patrice:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
pretty bad numbers considering it's free at the moment. maybe PC gamers don't want to sign up for PSN :patrice:

a lot of :mjpls: involved, but we know how these "gamers" can be anytime there is diversity in a game. :mjpls:

I liked the beta, but it's not helping with NCAA out this week either on the console side.

the whole signing up for PSN is so wack and inauthentic because you have to have EA, Ubisoft, accounts to play their shyt. They just fulla shyt.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
They charging $40 for a hero shooter when most are free to play. They doomed this.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
a lot of :mjpls: involved, but we know how these "gamers" can be anytime there is diversity in a game. :mjpls:

I liked the beta, but it's not helping with NCAA out this week either on the console side.

the whole signing up for PSN is so wack and inauthentic because you have to have EA, Ubisoft, accounts to play their shyt. They just fulla shyt.
EA and Ubisoft actually allow people outside the US to make accounts and buy their games...

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

it really needs to be something special to compete with all the f2p games out there. if the closed beta had a good reception, the open beta would have better numbers

we've seem these anti-woke campaigns before, but they don't really stop a game from being successful

the PSN thing is half a joke, but at the same time I think it is a factor, in that people hear the game is mid, plus you have to sign up for PSN. it's another reason to not bother trying the game. and of course people in unsupported regions can't buy, or play, the game

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
it really needs to be something special to compete with all the f2p games out there. if the closed beta had a good reception, the open beta would have better numbers
agree
we've seem these anti-woke campaigns before, but they don't really stop a game from being successful

yes, you giving cacs too much benefit of the doubt
and of course people in unsupported regions can't buy, or play, the game
Now that is 100% legit

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
A lot of factors, game doesn’t look that inspiring mixed with those ppl who have already killed this game because game is not full of Andrew Tates. Game isn’t half bad but not worth $40 either. Not sure that matters when they are struggling with free beta too. Hopefully those ppl don’t lose their jobs

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Gameplay is ass. Some of the worst visual appealing game play ive seen in my life. Almost like the game is in slow motion.

Reminds me of those old Unreal or Quake servers where people float in the air with 0 gravity

Game is dead on arrival, as I said months ago :mjgrin: