Sony Stan News (SSN), keeping YOU informed about everything in the world of Xbox

Daps
I don't see these concerned posters who don't own an Xbox but stay reporting on Xbox news ever talking about LeapFrog which is also a company that makes video games.

Let's be clear here; people don't follow the news of stuff they're genuinely not interested in. It doesn't even register on their radar and they wouldn't waste their time looking into or talking about it.

Exactly

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
iu

"Oh! New Stan news incoming!"

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So this has been a hilarious thread on sohh many levels.
The OP is spot on, and its been this way since before most of you started posting on this forum.
As I stepped away lately I actually take a little joy in watching my fellow Xbox loving gamers take shyt from sony stans.
I remember a time when each and everyone of you took shots at the kid like if I was about the fukk shyt :stop:
I been going thru what you guys are complaining about for literally 20yrs (I joined in 03') and now that we are on common ground?

What's next?

IDK man, I guess for starters all gamers are not alike
This "We are the world and its a gamers world" shyt is not accurate
Playing games doesn't make you a nerd but playing certain types of games do :francis:
The console war here and places like Neogaf are very similar to Democrats and republicans

At the end of the day, while making threads to hate on another console is funny sometimes. Even Spongebob had to stop saying he ripped his pants
And sony stans hating on things that benefit all gamers (Like Gamepass) it gets redundant having these convos.
They only exist if you feed the trolls so to speak. There dudes of today can't bring the fukkery like the OG's.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
iu

"Oh! New Stan news incoming!"
Lets analyze this post, this is the coli :manny:
Lardass sees this thread :francis:
The thread title explains what can be found here and nobody is denying the validity of why this thread exist :yes:
So when Lardy enters, and to convey how he truly feels he searches google pics to find "surprised" or whatever
Finds the one that fits the emotions that are hanging on his sleeves and he posted it here thinking its him that is condescending the OP :laff:

Nah bruh, you boys are getting EXPOSED!!! yet again and your post is a result of :umad:
Now, its about time we GIVE THE DRUMMER SOME...

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps