Sony Stan News (SSN), keeping YOU informed about everything in the world of Xbox

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Can always tell when it's gone from trolling to actual emotions being involved when OP's Ms. Doubtfire's passive aggressive -- yet always "impartial" -- hoe ass runs in to play interference.

kkk-rally-keshia-thomas-sgl-11a5c3762c2295b3.jpg

I typically never go here but a lot of you are absolute brittle spirit having clowns. You're the jackasses at the lunch table cracking jokes at everyone that comes and takes a seat but when one of the kids fires back, roasts you into oblivion, and has the entire lunch table howling at what's on your feet, you want to create a scene and fight. Xbots crying about moderators like you hoes wouldn't also be permanently banned under the same criteria you want to apply to "Sony Stans" because they got under your skin again and you want them punished for doing the same bullshyt you do daily on this board. You get back what you put out. Stop crying for help from the adults and pull your skirt up.

tumblr_m7dgu2NYTh1qkhtt9o1_500.gif
You're whining about whining..
Finding memes and shyt to go along with your feelings.

What's that tell us about you? :pachaha:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Can always tell when it's gone from trolling to actual emotions being involved when OP's Ms. Doubtfire's passive aggressive -- yet always "impartial" -- hoe ass runs in to play interference.

kkk-rally-keshia-thomas-sgl-11a5c3762c2295b3.jpg

I typically never go here but a lot of you are absolute brittle spirit having clowns. You're the jackasses at the lunch table cracking jokes at everyone that comes and takes a seat but when one of the kids fires back, roasts you into oblivion, and has the entire lunch table howling at what's on your feet, you want to create a scene and fight. Xbots crying about moderators like you hoes wouldn't also be permanently banned under the same criteria you want to apply to "Sony Stans" because they got under your skin again and you want them punished for doing the same bullshyt you do daily on this board. You get back what you put out. Stop crying for help from the adults and pull your skirt up.

tumblr_m7dgu2NYTh1qkhtt9o1_500.gif
Sony stan’s some miserable mufukkas :smh:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
*checks notes

well coming later this year there's Spidey 2, and... uh...

*looks at back of notes

am I missing something? :patrice:
There's final fantasy in June, and I think they are hoping for Factions some point this year.

Outside of that:francis: