Sony showcase in a few weeks according to insider (Duh)

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
My guesses
Spider-Man 2
Everything square didn’t show
Horizon
Ragnarok gameplay
New IP

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Insane how cg trailers shifted to being super hated now...

aight cool

I mean they’ve always been hated...who wants to see some pre-rendered teaser that was outsourced to another 3d animation/motion studio that tells you absolutely nothing about the actual game? They do that because they don’t wanna interrupt the devs and have them put resources into splicing together the finished parts of the game.

When you see a cg trailer its basically saying “we have nothing done”, it’s the same as logo teaser just prettier

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I mean they’ve always been hated...who wants to see some pre-rendered teaser that was outsourced to another 3d animation/motion studio that tells you absolutely nothing about the actual game? They do that because they don’t wanna interrupt the devs and have them put resources into splicing together the finished parts of the game.

When you see a cg trailer its basically saying “we have nothing done”, it’s the same as logo teaser just prettier

if that's the spin now, that's cool.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can’t wait. Since they started doing these shows of theirs, they haven’t disappointed once. Every show is piff

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

For a teaser he can be cg but honestly any point going forward needs to be actual gameplay footage