Sony shifting focus to live services with day and date games

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
We knew this since February breh.
That's a link to a thread about sony releasing 10 live service games between now and 2026 so why are you doing this :stop:
Sony Stan's amazing, completely ignoring the games releasing closer to release of console release and the day and date part for live service games.

It's actually mind blowing
I been dead serious for years notcing this and stated it, sony games are dumbing gamers down
I'm sure certain movies as well, its just an overall but gradual dumbing of the masses.
who cares? If a game comes on PC you can get it there if you want.
Why have I never seen you take this stance when it was xbox doing this :sas1:
That's what I'm saying. Who really cares? This is good news for PC players.

These guy stay punching the air at these invisible Sony stans that are supposedly outraged by this news.
Didn't you just make a post stating if you want day 1 releases of inferior versions, get an xbox?
So you are aware that your acting like a fukkboy right?
When do the "its just jokes" become just redundant posting? Because its literally every post you make
You might think it goes unnoticed but after your entire crew of sony gamers does it, it becomes just weird
Knock it off weirdos, you know you lost the overall war. Sony going out begging to stop deals n shyt, its pathetic
Do better sony stans :hhh:
beyond a certain point, I'm not paying for no Netflix like game service as the only way to play games

if console gaming ceases to exist as we know it, then I just won't be gaming anymore
So you like "fukk having the option of paying $60 a year for an all you can eat, I want to spend $70 for a remake!!!
Why do you think owning matters, what happens if they lock it all down?
You already play games digitally, you play online. You just want to remain in the stoneage and honestly nobody will miss you if you don't come along
Not a diss, just speaking facts

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
The fact that you think I replied differently based on a comment :mjlol:

Best part is I didn't see your comment until I after I had replied to him. But you know "serious" conversations and all...

We believe you, crodie. Trust me, we do. Just like how Jim Ryan believes in generations. :mjgrin:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I tried to tell people those single player AAA games will not be day and date PC launches. People swore up and down they would be. Obviously Live service games mostly exist for microtransactions so why delay those releases?

Those AAA single player games will probably mostly be transitioned to live service games in the long term though.

Live service games are the next phase for Sony. Unfortunately that's going to piss off some people that prefer AAA single player games. Jim Ryan chases the money over all and there's more money in Live service games.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
@PS5 these streaming services lead to quantity over quality...it's what has happened with music, movies, and now tv...same thing will happen with games

stockholders have to be satisfied so eventually, QC goes out the window and we get a bunch of games that are below average and eventually you start looking at why you pay for a service for games when you barely play what they release every month.

I'd rather pay for individual games that interest me or I want

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
@PS5 these streaming services lead to quantity over quality...it's what has happened with music, movies, and now tv...same thing will happen with games

stockholders have to be satisfied so eventually, QC goes out the window and we get a bunch of games that are below average and eventually you start looking at why you pay for a service for games when you barely play what they release every month.

I'd rather pay for individual games that interest me or I want
You acting like you accurately predicted the future, that you follow trends and can tell when they shift
Thats not something everyone can do, but it is something I excel at so let me tell you what I know will happen :hhh:

The Music industry is controlled by some people in suits who dictate what we can/should hear. ITs designed to be what it is and thats totally different than the other entertainment platforms.

Movies suck because Hollywood isn't hollywood anymore. They have a bunch of B and C movie making studios being headliners so to equate that to the videogame space its like going to your storefront and while looking for the new Call of Duty you gotta scroll past a bunch of indie games.
And there's a lot of mediocre platforms for those shytty movies to thrive.

That's not what Gamepass is but that is what Sony Stans claim it is. The problem with this is nobody gives a fukk what you think, what is is gamepass is a huge success and you guys STILL DONT GET WHY :snoop:
If PS+ essentials or whatever its called is caparable then sony wouldn't be panicing like it is, neither would the stans HERE
The media outlets would talk up PS+LGBTQ as the next shyt or the shyt NOW as opposed to it not matching up
Why is that, because of an indie title? Because of future promises? Thats how yall act while ignoring we been STUFFED for years now.
Its universally known as the service to beat, and according to you guys its not even worth looking at.

You can say that bullshyt 2000-million times and it won't change a muthafukkin thing :umad:
We not getting "shytty" games, we are gettting every time of game in every genre, blockbusters and unknown gems
You can only find out if you play, but because of the internet you peons think you can make a informed opinion just by watching a stream :snoop:
But if you tried to hollla at a girl in real life I don't know if those dating simulators are properly training you nah mean, same logic applies :ufdup:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You acting like you accurately predicted the future, that you follow trends and can tell when they shift
Thats not something everyone can do, but it is something I excel at so let me tell you what I know will happen :hhh:

The Music industry is controlled by some people in suits who dictate what we can/should hear. ITs designed to be what it is and thats totally different than the other entertainment platforms.

Movies suck because Hollywood isn't hollywood anymore. They have a bunch of B and C movie making studios being headliners so to equate that to the videogame space its like going to your storefront and while looking for the new Call of Duty you gotta scroll past a bunch of indie games.

That's not what Gamepass is but that is what Sony Stans claim it is. The problem with this is nobody gives a fukk what you think, what is is gamepass is a huge success and you guys STILL DONT GET WHY :snoop:
If PS+ essentials or whatever its called is caparable then sony wouldn't be panicing like it is, neither would the stans HERE
The media outlets would talk up PS+LGBTQ as the next shyt or the shyt NOW as opposed to it not matching up
Why is that, because of an indie title? Because of future promises? Thats how yall act while ignoring we been STUFFED for years now.
Its universally known as the service to beat, and according to you guys its not even worth looking at.

You can say that bullshyt 2000-million times and it won't change a muthafukkin thing :umad:
We not getting "shytty" games, we are gettting every time of game in every genre, blockbusters and unknown gems
You can only find out if you play, but because of the internet you peons think you can make a informed opinion just by watching a stream :snoop:
But if you tried to hollla at a girl in real life I don't know if those dating simulators are properly training you nah mean, same logic applies :ufdup:
:mjlol:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps

Xbox Stans :mjlol: *Meach voice*