Sony shifting focus to live services with day and date games

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
who cares? If a game comes on PC you can get it there if you want.

That's what I'm saying. Who really cares? This is good news for PC players.

These guy stay punching the air at these invisible Sony stans that are supposedly outraged by this news.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
beyond a certain point, I'm not paying for no Netflix like game service as the only way to play games

if console gaming ceases to exist as we know it, then I just won't be gaming anymore

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: That's what I'm saying. Who really cares? This is good news for PC players.

These guy stay punching the air at these invisible Sony stans that are supposedly outraged by this news.

It was all bad until it started happening. Now it's who really cares :mjlol:

We keep clowning cause y'all keep getting y'all Ray Charles on

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
If you've been living under a rock for the past few years, I've never cared about a game coming to PC but you guys have selective reading abilities where you choose what you see. I mainly argued with Xthots about "PS4/PS5 not needed just buy on PC" arguments because it's not the same. MSFT announced day 1 PC games for ALL their games since the Xbone generation whereas Sony's releases have been mostly surprises in the past couple of years. Nobody who's a big fan is going to sit around and wait for some unknown amount of time to play a highly anticipated game. What kind of big God of War fan who owns a PS5 is sitting around like "Nah.. I'm gonna wait till this game eventually releases on PC?"

you took the bait :wow:

It was all bad until it started happening. Now it's who really cares :mjlol:

We keep clowning cause y'all keep getting y'all Ray Charles on

Are you having a stroke or something? When have I ever said otherwise?

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Edited. Starts off like a simple convo then bam "lol YOU MAD!!"

I feel like Meach and Leasy are the only xbrehs you can actually talk games with sometimes. Like they know when to troll and not to.

PS5 and Mad Titan are always on some complete autistic trolling mode.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you've been living under a rock for the past few years, I've never cared about a game coming to PC but you guys have selective reading abilities where you choose what you see. I mainly argued with Xthots about "PS4/PS5 not needed just buy on PC" arguments because it's not the same.

MSFT announced day 1 PC games for ALL their games since the Xbone generation whereas Sony's releases have been mostly surprises in the past couple of years. Nobody who's a big fan is going to sit around and wait for some unknown amount of time to play a highly anticipated game.

What kind of big God of War fan who owns a PS5 is sitting around like "Nah.. I'm gonna wait till this game eventually releases on PC?" Until Sony officially announces EVERY upcoming Sony-published title will release day 1 on PC, the comparisons aren't the same.
Maybe, maybe not.

A lot of Sony Stan's don't even play there exclusive until months later or finish it until years later. The talk around horizon is a prime example of that.

Anyway the point originally was to clown the Xbox for not actually having exclusive games. We argued that having console exclusives wasn't the long term goal and how Sony would slowly follow suit. Y'all keke'd and haha'd all of last generation yup until this year about how it wouldn't happen xbots dumb, and Sony makes too much money to put there console exclusives on PC AT ALL or any point and it didn't make financial sense to cut into the ps console player base...

Now things have pretty much gone exactly like we have said and y'all splitting hairs over this that and the 3rd.

Not saying you specifically did all that but you definitely added fuel to the fires.:mjpls:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You mad at me but it took me saying that for you to give @Fatboi1 a serious reply :mjgrin:
The fact that you think I replied differently based on a comment :mjlol:

Best part is I didn't see your comment until I after I had replied to him. But you know "serious" conversations and all...