TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Sounds basic as fukk

:gucci:

High rez textures?

60fps"optional performance mode"?

:gucci:
New assets, new character models, ray traced reflections.

So yes not the same as the free upgrades that "Microsoft has been doing for years" :yeshrug:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
I've been playing Spider-Man PS4 every year around this time since it released but held off for some reason. With this news, I guess I can just wait until I buy the Remastered Edition and get everything in one game.

The reasoning I'm hearing is because they've completely overhauled and upgraded the game for a complete next-gen experience, even down to the features of the controller will be utilized. It's understandable that people annoyed though.

Daps
I've been playing Spider-Man PS4 every year around this time since it released but held off for some reason. With this news, I guess I can just wait until I buy the Remastered Edition and get everything in one game.

The reasoning I'm hearing is because they've completely overhauled and upgraded the game for a complete next-gen experience, even down to the features of the controller will be utilized. It's understandable that people annoyed though.
I'm annoyed
I bought but never beat Spiderman PS4 digitally
Meaning I can't sell it now and get the remastered bundle for 70
Sony ain't offering a free next gen upgrade so I'll just buy MM and enjoy that until they eventually fold due to annoyed fans

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Rockstar already said they’ll give PS4 users a free upgrade to PS5 back in June

Not quite sir. Us here at Take 2 value your loyalty though so here's what you get :mjgrin:

GTA Online will be split as a standalone game and available to claim for free for first 90 days on the PS5.

GTAV PS4 version will be playable on PS5 as per normal. :mjgrin:

GTAV PS5 enhanced will be in 2021 and you gotta pay :mjgrin:

comeupshufflesmallgif.gif

Last edited: