Sony President wants to increase profit margins with multiplatform releases

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
NGL if all this amounts to is PlayStation getting Sea of Thieves and Hi-Fi Rush, then the Sony stans hella overhyped this.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
NGL if all this amounts to is PlayStation getting Sea of Thieves and Hi-Fi Rush, then the Sony stans hella overhyped this.

Microsoft over hyped it :yeshrug:

They could easily announce a hi fi rush and sea of thieves port on a blogpost. They’re going to discuss the ‘future visionof xbox’ and to stans that somehow means two games :dead:

Maybe this is just the emotional preparation part

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Microsoft over hyped it :yeshrug:

They could easily announce a hi fi rush and sea of thieves port on a blogpost. They’re going to discuss the ‘future visionof xbox’ and to stans that somehow means two games :dead:

Maybe this is just the emotional preparation part
it was microsoft that hyped it with one tweet, not the nikka that got 1000 posts about it :wow:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
:picard: Did I touch a nerve on the spectrum lil buddy? :russ:Don't worry lil breh, whenever you think you have the chance to collect your pity stanley daps in peace and quiet I'll be here to remind your autistic ass how far pathetic you really are. :umad: I'll have the counselor hang your seum post count up on the wall in your solitary cell when they commit dat permanently to an institution before YOU COMMIT DAT as well :blessed:

@Gizmo_Duck got the weirdest opps. Imagine typing this shyt up.