Sony Positions Next PlayStation for Hard-Core Gamers

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'd cop it for $499 if it had some great launch games...:ld: but lets be real if you already got a PS4 you can wait especially if the games are also on the PS4...:manny:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
full

:mjlol: fukking hilarious!!!:russ:
Gamepass is amazing, so you and the 45 people who dapped you are dumb as shyt but hey :manny: individuals are smart, groups of people are morons.

I paid $1 and I'm good until 2022, nothing any of you can say to change how awesome that is. I'd hate too if I was a Sony Stan

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I can't even see them doing $500. Ps3 flopped at $500. I can't see them making that mistake again.

Last edited:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
this why im holding off on the FF7 Remake pt 1. PS5 so close you know they gonna do a "definitive edition" a year after the PS4 version drop:dead:

This is exactly what I was talking about in the FF7 remake thread. They will get gamers to buy pt 1 or 2 on the PS4 and then force them to upgrade to the PS5 to complete the game.

I'm just going to wait for the complete edition.

I have already beaten FF7 4 times.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
this why im holding off on the FF7 Remake pt 1. PS5 so close you know they gonna do a "definitive edition" a year after the PS4 version drop:dead:
Facts. I'm a PlayStation breh but the PS4 has been disappointing. I missed out on most of the PS3 games so I got to enjoy it. Exclusives have been underwhelming. Only Bloodbourne was dope

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
PS5 has bc so no need for them to do that.
its gonna happen, watch. never underestimate Squares greed. now if they do a free upgrade for people who bought the 4 version digitally thatd be cool(like Steam did for Skyrim when the remaster dropped).
This is exactly what I was talking about in the FF7 remake thread. They will get gamers to buy pt 1 or 2 on the PS4 and then force them to upgrade to the PS5 to complete the game.

I'm just going to wait for the complete edition.

I have already beaten FF7 4 times.
you know that complete edition on the way! they aint foolin me.
Facts. I'm a PlayStation breh but the PS4 has been disappointing. I missed out on most of the PS3 games so I got to enjoy it. Exclusives have been underwhelming. Only Bloodbourne was dope
i liked Horizon a lot and a few multi plat games(Witcher 3 one of the greatest games i ever played) but ya this whole generation felt weaker overall. hoping things are different on the PS5 and Scarlett.

PS4 def had the upperhand on exclusives, but id like to see more new IPs(like Death Stranding)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nah. They wouldn’t say it’s a system for “hardcore gamers” bout to put that price tag on this shyt.
People are misinterpreting the "hardcore gamers" line. They are talking about the more mature type games. You see the games they listed. Basically the adult/non Nintendo type market.