Sony Positions Next PlayStation for Hard-Core Gamers

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Exactly. Like that didn’t tell me shyt. Hardcore gamers? Like who? :ninja2: Angry birds players? Solitaire? Just make this shyt fast , graphics decent with higher resolution and affordable. Foh

:camby:

PC players.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cool I just wanna know when games are going to actually look next gen

Let’s be honest the PS4 is basically a PS3 2.0 graphics wise

I went shyt to start looking like a final fantasy cutscene

Lol no it was not compare arkham knight to city on ps3 yall nikkaz is crazy
I mean the order and infamous were launch titles and blow way anything on ps3 you must be thinking about remastered games ps4 was way better than 3 graphically out tge gate when it took ps3 years to get quality gamea graphically

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
They just need to get shyt to 60 FPS with an umlocked option for Freesync displays. The graphics will always be good but that was lacking this gen compared to PC.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
I don’t see really see any huge improvements other than lighting and faster downloading

But we’ll see breh
we have hit a plateau. things are not going to get drastically better, just run smoother and the scope of the field of play and characters will get bigger. if you dont see "life changing" graphics on PCs right now, you arent going to see it on a console 15 months from now. that is why they also push VR; the stuff on your tv is just going to look slightly better

Daps
Reppin
St louis
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Sony Chief Executive Kenichiro Yoshida has even called the PlayStation a niche product, aimed at serious players. “Details when making games have become more important than ever,” he said at a recent company strategy briefing. The company talked up the specs of the next PlayStation such as “ray tracing,” which is used for optical effects such as showing the play of light on characters’ faces when they move about a candlelit room.
Marketing buzzwords to get y'all ready for a crazy price point "aimed" at a niche market of people that can afford them err I mean "hardcore" gamers.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Marketing buzzwords to get y'all ready for a crazy price point "aimed" at a niche market of people that can afford them err I mean "hardcore" gamers.

Good thing is the PS5 is backwards compatible... So we can still play the PS4 and wait for the price drop if we can't afford it...:manny: :ld: