Sony plunged $10 billion after its PS5 sales cut. But a bigger issue is its near decade low games margin

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Dunno if mods just want more reporting or something, but this surge of thread pollution from both camps needs to be nipped.
yeah such a shame that this forum is the most active its been in years... You know, the entire fukking point of a forum.. that their seems to be a surge of competition, new IPs doing well, sequels passing expections by millions, etc.. yeah man I hate that this forum doesnt get 5 posts a day like it was before :damn: or just the duck basically spamming his own threads :damn: I cant believe we have actual shyt to discuss, troll, praise, argue about :damn: who wants that :damn:

jesus fukk what a stupid fukking post
just leave man if you hate it. You just made the most retarded post in a sea of bad posts over the past month :heh: imagine that :heh:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Spiderman 2 cost 300 mill to make
Spiderman 1 cost around 100

Objectively speaking as someone who loved both games, I'm not seeing how there's a 3x difference when the alot of the gameplay and a good part of the map was carried over from the 1st

Yeah, when games cost more than live-action blockbusters, its time to scale back on the superficial shyt that ain't gameplay related.

Nintendo figured it out, dunno why Sony wants to bankrupt every 3rd party developer that dont have franchises that sell 20+ million copies out the gate.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
yeah such a shame that this forum is the most active its been in years... You know, the entire fukking point of a forum.. that their seems to be a surge of competition, new IPs doing well, sequels passing expections by millions, etc.. yeah man I hate that this forum doesnt get 5 posts a day like it was before :damn: or just the duck basically spamming his own threads :damn: I cant believe we have actual shyt to discuss, troll, praise, argue about :damn: who wants that :damn:

jesus fukk what a stupid fukking post
just leave man if you hate it. You just made the most retarded post in a sea of bad posts over the past month :heh: imagine that :heh:

The type of poster to have spam calls fill your phone history and think he's popular. :dead: Clearly, you're not a golfer.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
How is this Sony's fault? :dwillhuh:

High end hardware that makes the,current high end graphics "the standard" that costs a grip to make, on top of the "cinematic experience" of top-notch voice acting. It's countless $$$ being burnt.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
High end hardware that makes the,current high end graphics "the standard" that costs a grip to make, on top of the "cinematic experience" of top-notch voice acting. It's countless $$$ being burnt.
odd, didn’t know Sony has the only high end hardware available

It only took 4 years for Sony Stan's to convince themselves and everyone else that any triple A that wasn't super cinematic wasn't worth playing
Odd, and all this time I was being told that Sony Stans only play 3rd party games and don’t play first party titles

Y’all folks is nuts

:mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
odd, and all this time I was being told that Sony Stans only play 3rd party games and don’t play first party titles

Y’all folks is nuts

:mjlol:
That what the records show, but that's not what y'all was hyping up as the main reason to own a PS.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
the playing experience does no stand out.

if I want the generic console experience, ill play on my pc.

these companies to make vr/ai the thing of the present