Sony nikkas won :Snoop: help me build a gaming pc

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Because technology is static & never evolves...

You sound like a luddite my man. The inflection point is a few years away but much sooner than you think building a pc will strictly be for hobbyist, can't fight the tide :yeshrug:

:koool:

Building a PC is already for hobbyist

It's a very small segment of the hardware market which is why AMD isn't even focused on GPUs right now but CPUs and the data center market.

Go sit down lil dawg

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:koool:

Building a PC is already for hobbyist

It's a very small segment of the hardware market which is why AMD isn't even focused on GPUs right now but CPUs and the data center market.

Go sit down lil dawg
You're deliberately being obtuse. I was talking about pc gaming in its totality, which will leave the hobbyist once the smoke clears. Hope that clears things up for you

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
The best, most expensive PC is only playing the same game as the worst/most entry level console so I’m not seeing the value in spending thousands on a system/setup that will ultimately play the same game(s).

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The best, most expensive PC is only playing the same game as the worst/most entry level console so I’m not seeing the value in spending thousands on a system/setup that will ultimately play the same game(s).
Hmmm...a Porsche can get me to work just like a Kia. What’s the difference? They’re both cars :jbhmm:

Also, I could watch a Blu-ray on a 4K OLED, or on a 720p tv. They’re both TVs, what’s the difference? :jbhmm:

I could listen to the new Future album with some Koss headphones or Sennheiser ones. What’s the difference? :jbhmm:

:patrice:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
For a casual sure. Consoles only can offer exclusives. For a hobbyist/competitive player a PC just has more user options. Better graphics that you can tune to your needs, and higher frame rates which really matter when playing at a high level. I can turn off settings to make my frames higher if i'm playing a shooter, i can turn everything up to the max and look at my hardware at work if I really want to. Console experience is too limiting.