Sony nikkas won :Snoop: help me build a gaming pc

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
You need a pc anyway right?
Plus you don’t have to pay for online, so that $60/year over 7 years($420) for online would equal a new pc part for upgrading.
No, not really. I bought a $800 gaming laptop on sale Feb last year and can count on both hands how many times I've used it. Hunt Showdown was fun as fukk but it's out on Xbox now so :patrice:. It can't do 4K (1050Ti) but it runs 1080p smooth as hell so I'ma just stick with it for PC gang.

E3 baby throw the xbox in the bushes

:birdman:
nikka I'm rolling rn :russ::russ:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Just wait on Stadia or xCloud, building a gaming PC will soon be antiquated
Ahh yes but with data caps these ISPs are licking their fukking chops like :demonic:

I work for Comcast and get 150mbps free with a terabyte cap but they even charging us $50 for real unlimited :mjcry:

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Ahh yes but with data caps these ISPs are licking their fukking chops like :demonic:

I work for Comcast and get 150mbps free with a terabyte cap but they even charging us $50 for real unlimited :mjcry:
Always forget most of you guys are stateside, WOAT internet infrastructure/prices in the West :hhh:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
That's why people buy consoles. :mjgrin:
This is exactly why.... If someone said hey... do you want to upgrade your ps4 graphics for an extra $1600.... I'd probably have to steal on that nikka

And this is coming from a nikka with a PC that could run any game out on the highest quality... But I built that for 4k video editing.. I'd be damned if I built all that to play Halo 5

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

Hold up...this nikka gets free internet and would only have to pay an additional $50 ...well, actually would only have to first START paying 50$ to get unlimited and giving the MJ cry but wants us to believe he going full money making Mitch on a gaming PC?

:mjlol:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The PC itself isn't :unsure:

A box is a box you doofus

Whether it's a console, an assembled PC, or a streaming box which already exists :russ:

With data caps, lag and latency, native hardware will never be going be going anywhere

• Dap
Reactions: RNS

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
A box is a box you doofus

Whether it's a console or a streaming box which already exists :russ:

With data caps, lag and latency, native hardware will never be going be going anywhere
Because technology is static & never evolves...

You sound like a luddite my man. The inflection point is a few years away, sooner than you think building a pc will strictly be for hobbyist, can't fight the tide :yeshrug: