Sony nikkas won :Snoop: help me build a gaming pc

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I'm rocking out with my One X until the next console drops which gives me about a year n some change to build a gaming rig. Literally every game at e3 is gonna be on PC too, and that's clearly the direction we're headed in, so I have literally no reason to buy another xbox. However because Sony isn't fukkin retarded I will be purchasing a PlayStation 5.

Link me to good articles n websites to learn more about building a rig; the time has come. Xbox brehs worry not for I will still be in the Xbox ecosystem and it will be my preferred gaming choice for multiplayer games, I just can't buy another xbox console, this shyt is ridiculous. Sony exclusives are fukkin impressive and I haven't played one since I owned a PS2.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I'm rocking out with my One X until the next console drops which gives me about a year n some change to build a gaming rig. Literally every game at e3 is gonna be on PC too, and that's clearly the direction we're headed in, so I have literally no reason to buy another xbox. However because Sony isn't fukkin retarded I will be purchasing a PlayStation 5.

Link me to good articles n websites to learn more about building a rig; the time has come. Xbox brehs worry not for I will still be in the Xbox ecosystem and it will be my preferred gaming choice for multiplayer games, I just can't buy another xbox console, this shyt is ridiculous. Sony exclusives are fukkin impressive and I haven't played one since I owned a PS2.
Kind of agree. With all the games coming to windows there isn't a need for having an Xbox system, esp since everything will be crossplay anyway

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Went to pcpartpicker.com (thanks to @STAN JONES ) and saw the prices to be able to play in 4K :merchant:. I'm not dropping $2000 to play in 4K, da fuk

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
r/buildapc and YouTube videos. one good thing though atleast we’ll be saving money

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Master Race gaming it's for the faint of heart...or the faint of pockets :hhh:

2000 dollars...I got more than 2000 dollars worth of SSD's in my gaming rig :hhh:
Talk that shyt breh :wow: I'll be there one day

Why not shoot for 1440p/60fps on medium settings?
You could probably do that for $1500
Because my One X has been doing that since 2017 for $400 :francis:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Before I let this thread die, are we certain I can't get 4K 60 FPS (max frames my TV will allow in 4K) on HIGH settings for less than $1000?

If not, we minuswell bush this thread cuz im stickin with the gang :mjgrin:

this is the last gen Ill miss out on Sony piff because of silly allegiance to MS though. New Xbox is day 1 cop but the minute they price drop that PS5 I'm innat thang. fukk a stan war we eating:takedat:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Talk that shyt breh :wow: I'll be there one day

Because my One X has been doing that since 2017 for $400 :francis:

You need a pc anyway right?
Plus you don’t have to pay for online, so that $60/year over 7 years($420) for online would equal a new pc part for upgrading.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Fact I invested in a gaming laptop shyt is like walking around with a PS4 and xbox one. I would say you can't go wrong with a PC you get all the xbox exclusives plus all the obscure japanese titles that realease on xbox. EA need to stop fukkin around and put Madden back on PC.