Sony need to release their first party games on PC day 1 just like Xbox

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Nintendo has sold more consoles in gaming than every other company including the entire PlayStation line up of consoles. They’re anything but niche. Just because their games are not 4k HDR doesn’t make them niche.

Bro they are a niche company. Nintendo Switch is a gimmick that they hit the jackpot bro. That shyt so outdated and they are selling for 349 and 300. They have a niche fan crowd as well. Nintendo is not comparable to a Playstation or Xbox. Their approach is totally different.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ::russ::russ:

They themselves be bragging on how to rig that one dollar deal for 3 years , taking money away from the very company they worship

just weird
There are gamepass discounts scattered everywhere online. They give them out like confetti.

talmbout half a billy a month :laff:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bro they are a niche company. Nintendo Switch is a gimmick that they hit the jackpot bro. That shyt so outdated and they are selling for 349 and 300. They have a niche fan crowd as well. Nintendo is not comparable to a Playstation or Xbox. Their approach is totally different.
Alright you got me. I fell for your :troll:

There’s no way you’re actually serious

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Nintendo been doing this shyt since the 80s

The world leader but CEO Leasey says it’s niche

:mjlol:

They wasn't always a niche gaming company. I respect them as they have found a lane to not compete with Sony and Microsoft. Nintendo is the father of this shyt but they are not into the typical gaming convention anymore.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Hell yeah it is. It is not for the hardcore gamer. It is a machine to drive up Gamepass subscriptions and casual gamers.

isn’t the causal gamer what you want … most people don’t care about console specs …

So shouldn’t the Xbox Series X be the niche ?

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Be right back about to play Horizon on Steam with my 1440P Ultrawide 35 inch monitor 144FPS. Never finish the title on my PS4 or PS5.

giphy.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Nintendo has sold more consoles in gaming than every other company including the entire PlayStation line up of consoles. They’re anything but niche. Just because their games are not 4k HDR doesn’t make them niche.
Last I knew Nintendo only had 2 consoles that sold over 100 million. The Wii and Switch. Every Playstation console has sold over 100 million except the PS3 and PS5. The PS3 was pretty close to 100 million.

The only way Nintendo passes Sony is by counting handhelds.