Sony is literally building AAA studios not buying them

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
microsoft is like the rich kid in the Ferrari that gets smoked by the hardworking kid who dropped a turbo charger and headers into his Honda Accord and smoked him and still got the hottest chick in school

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
So we got n*ggas in the Bungie thread acting like Bungie is a case of top ramen but in here to get their jokes off, Bungie is a AAA studio. So is it oochie wally or one mic?

Because if Bungie isn't worth the money, Duck's premise of Sony building a studio isn't far off.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So we got n*ggas in the Bungie thread acting like Bungie is a case of top ramen but in here to get their jokes off, Bungie is a AAA studio. So is it oochie wally or one mic?

Because if Bungie isn't worth the money, Duck's premise of Sony building a studio isn't far off.

Console wars makes fools of us all:shaq:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
microsoft is like the rich kid in the Ferrari that gets smoked by the hardworking kid who dropped a turbo charger and headers into his Honda Accord and smoked him and still got the hottest chick in school
Xbox has never really had the support from the top of the company it has right now. Phil clearly has Nadella ear and the investors seem to trust Nadella enough to not even question him since he turned the company around. Ballmer and Gates weren't really looking to turn this into a pillar division of the company like Nadella is.

Sony approached gaming from an entirely different mindset than Microsoft did in the past. Given how Nadella turned the company around so drastically and basically re-invented it if he says this is their next major move I trust he's got the vision to make it a success. He's one of the best CEOs out there.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Sony is helping consolidate the gaming industry :snoop:

:mjpls: :troll:

I make those long ass posts because I see the vision. I've been saying that this is the war of attrition going on. Sony is trying to carve out their space on this new frontier. The time is now before the huge companies come through. Microsoft nor Sony is done. Lines are being drawn.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
friday-movie-that-was-different.gif

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
i see xthots are in here acting like sony and bungie didn't already have a great working relationship before this acquisition. You brehs are in crisis mode about a dev you shouldn't care about. :umad:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i see xthots are in here acting like sony and bungie didn't already have a great working relationship before this acquisition. You brehs are in crisis mode about a dev you shouldn't care about. :umad:
Why would they panic? Bungie already came forward themselves and said it's going to be business as usual. It's like saying PlayStation fans of Minecraft panicked when Microsoft bought it and it's still on everything. This has no impact on consumers. It sounds like it's just a trade of resources between companies.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Why would they panic? Bungie already came forward themselves and said it's going to be business as usual. It's like saying PlayStation fans of Minecraft panicked when Microsoft bought it and it's still on everything. This has no impact on consumers. It sounds like it's just a trade of resources between companies.
precisely. so you tell me why they're so mad everywhere? (twitter, YT, and here) they shouldn't care

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
precisely. so you tell me why they're so mad everywhere? (twitter, YT, and here) they shouldn't care

A lot of people were saying sony needed to respond and now they’re mad. :mjlol:

People think sony just gonna get punched in the chest, take their ball and go home :mjlol:

Violence begets violence :demonic:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Let’s act like Xbox didn’t have a decent relationship with activision as well as Bethesda but keep moving goalposts :mjlit: