Sony Got Another One Brehs... (93% on OpenCritic)

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Any fun janky M.U.G.E.N style fighting games being made on this?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
so with the reviews, you tube videos.. hands on break down of the engine from places like digital foundry you havent been able to form your own opinion about the game..

at the end of the day its like this if you want the game you will buy it and if you dont then you wont.. the game is only going to have more content over time and not to mention the psvr support. It could also eventually become a ps plus title.
You literally said nothing here. And eventually a psplus title? Ok, and? I really do hope it turns out ok but i doubt it. Even the digital foundry review mentions it won't be for everybody. Im saying it won't be for most people just like every other game in this genre not named minecraft...
This game will eventually turn into a game changer. shyt is like LBP on steroids and people swore by that game. shyt my son, nephew and neice was literally obsessed with LBP for years.
LBP was not a success tho, appeared to be by all the hype, then it disappeared. Sony hype is created by Sony, lbp 1 would ship on a 50gb disc Sony claimed but the actual game was less than a gig. The game flopped, Sony gave it away for free. Lbp2 did slightly better but worldwide, the marketing and the end result wasn't positive. Lbp3 returned to its roots and flopped out the gate. Now they trying again under a new name (dreams) but here's my question to all of you who care.

What did you see from this company in lbp3 that makes you... sure you're not wasting your time again? Now if you enjoyed lbp3 then im not talking to you. Cuz I'm waiting for a reason to cop this but can't. Nobody is giving reasons, just hopes n shyt. Good luck, hope you are entertained :thumbsup: