Sony Got Another One Brehs... (93% on OpenCritic)

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's always the thought process right, and this isn't the first game of its kind. So when has what you're saying ever happened I'll wait :popcorn:

So the paid reviews have it rated highly, great. :yawn:
Sony Admits to ‘Payola’ Scheme, Fined $10M
im saying tho because of half life we got counter strike team fortress...
You never know man the next mine craft , fortnight, or mario could come out of this game only time will tell

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
im saying tho because of half life we got counter strike team fortress...
You never know man the next mine craft , fortnight, or mario could come out of this game only time will tell
So then no game has ever evolved into something in the context of the question :troll:

They all look good bruh, but the end result is always bullshyt. If a nikka makes a bootleg frogger y'all will be like :gladbron: who knows, he might make frogger VR in the future. But with literally no buzz from within the industry? This game ain't gonna be what you're saying. Cuz that would be the narrative nah mean :francis:

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So then no game has ever evolved into something in the context of the question :troll:

They all look good bruh, but the end result is always bullshyt. If a nikka makes a bootleg frogger y'all will be like :gladbron: who knows, he might make frogger VR in the future. But with literally no buzz from within the industry? This game ain't gonna be what you're saying. Cuz that would be the narrative nah mean :francis:
like i said time will tell. True gamers want this to be a success

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
like i said time will tell. True gamers want this to be a success
That's true for any mainstream game regardless of console, these styled games never live up to the hype regardless of console.

Time will tell and people been playing this game for a long time now, the buzz isn't there so that tells you all you need to know. Especially a Sony exclusive which you guys can't help to hype. It's the reason you're ignoring the fact people who early previewed the title are not saying how great it is. You hear that from nobody. Why would this game being great be a secret? :usure:

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's true for any mainstream game regardless of console, these styled games never live up to the hype regardless of console.

Time will tell and people been playing this game for a long time now, the buzz isn't there so that tells you all you need to know. Especially a Sony exclusive which you guys can't help to hype. It's the reason you're ignoring the fact people who early previewed the title are not saying how great it is. You hear that from nobody. Why would this game being great be a secret? :usure:
Again once again time will tell.. the game has not even been out for a year and your so confident that it will fail. If thats how you feel thats fair but dont neglect other people’s opinions of the game just because they dont match up with yours. Alot of people are going to enjoy this game.. its up to you to decide if your going to be one of them

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Again once again time will tell.. the game has not even been out for a year and your so confident that it will fail. If thats how you feel thats fair but dont neglect other people’s opinions of the game just because they dont match up with yours. Alot of people are going to enjoy this game.. its up to you to decide if your going to be one of them
You're confusing me because my entire stance is based on other people's opinions. That's how a "buzz" becomes a thing, because of other people's opinions. When it comes to Sony exclusives they often get hyped to heaven no matter what. When they are silent and it's been in beta for this long? And no buzz?

You maad at the messenger :ufdup:

You want me to kumbaya it up with you? Ok, this company makes excellent looking games. This looks great, they always do. If im going by word of mouth tho? :patrice: sorry if that fact doesn't align with what you hope the game evolves into...

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
:whoo: This is my first time hearing about this

I'm probably gonna cop a PS5 but if this hits PC I'm definitely copping, w/ a mouse/keyboard this would be perfect

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're confusing me because my entire stance is based on other people's opinions. That's how a "buzz" becomes a thing, because of other people's opinions. When it comes to Sony exclusives they often get hyped to heaven no matter what. When they are silent and it's been in beta for this long? And no buzz?

You maad at the messenger :ufdup:

You want me to kumbaya it up with you? Ok, this company makes excellent looking games. This looks great, they always do. If im going by word of mouth tho? :patrice: sorry if that fact doesn't align with what you hope the game evolves into...
so with the reviews, you tube videos.. hands on break down of the engine from places like digital foundry you havent been able to form your own opinion about the game..

at the end of the day its like this if you want the game you will buy it and if you dont then you wont.. the game is only going to have more content over time and not to mention the psvr support. It could also eventually become a ps plus title.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game will eventually turn into a game changer. shyt is like LBP on steroids and people swore by that game. shyt my son, nephew and neice was literally obsessed with LBP for years.
Back then I was imagining a 3D LBP for LBP 4 but now that this game is out it's pointless. A "LBP 4" can be made by fans or MM themselves as some sort of DLC. LBP 4 seems redundant at this point.

Last edited: