Sony gamers don't have games but continue to lie about it

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I've been gaming more now than ever in my life, and while it shouldn't matter..a few of them are exclusive to Xbox ecosystem. But Sony gamers repeat nothing has been released on series x..

99% of games are MULTIPLAT and they will run better on Xbox, even at twice the frame rate :hhh: But this nonsense about no games. I figure you can make a judgement after the first 12 months and then it's up to them to improve on the amounts which is how things always go when a new generation begins.
DO YOU NO LONGER BELIEVE IN GENERATIONS?
(Guess the PS4 will be holding back gaming this gen :francis:)

Now both of these systems came out in November so what should be out by that time this year? Xbox will have...

The medium
The Ascent
Psyconauts 2
Halo Infinite
The gunk
The wild at heart
Scorn
EchoMecha
Second Extinction
Tetris effect
bright memory/infinite
Gears 5 next gen campaign
Gears tactics
Flight Simulator 2021
Forza Horizon 5
Starfield
And at least 5 more AAA games that will be revealed at E3 and release this year (been confirmed already)

Vs spiderman
demons souls
ratchet and clank
returnal
Then a bunch of games that never had a chance at 2021 like God of war, horizon, Gran Turismo but they'll keep naming them everytime you have something to talk about.

I didn't mention fps boost or rdna2 and how the future will be spectacular, but I need to know what other must have games are heading to PlayStation THIS YEAR, I'LL WAIT :popcorn3:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
This games on both lists are pathetic
I disagree, have you played psyconauts?
Several of them games you listed are multiplat Caitdog.

you really became Shaq on the Celtics :mjcry:

The Sad Titan runs Xblock now:wow:
Which ones :therethere:

After you're done lying to yourself live on national television, notice how that Sony list looking like some :flabbynsick: if only Sony believed in generations nah mean

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I disagree, have you played psyconauts?

Which ones :therethere:

After you're done lying to yourself live on national television, notice how that Sony list looking like some :flabbynsick: if only Sony believed in generations nah mean
Psychonauts 2 is multiplat.
Tetris Effect had been on PS4 since November 2018 came out on Xbox 2 years later.

add that The Medium comin to ps5

The Medium rated for PS5

Caitdog really listed that chinese game Bright Memory bullshyt thats also on ios n android:laff:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
How can losers like this not get bored of this shyt?
I'm gonna need you to follow me everywhere to say that
Psychonauts 2 is multiplat.
Tetris Effect had been on PS4 since November 2018 came out on Xbox 2 years later.
This is not the same Tetris as that but thanks for playing :krs:
And is psyconauts day 1 ps now?
add that The Medium comin to ps5

The Medium rated for PS5

Caitdog really listed that chinese game Bright Memory bullshyt thats also on ios n android:laff:
Final fantasy is a timed exclusive but you name it as exclusive. Meanwhile the medium isn't on sony but here you are. But you know what you didn't talk about, haven't talked about, WON'T TALK ABOUT?

The Sony first year list :picard:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
The PS5 has yet ANOTHER exclusive title dropping in less than a week yet it has no games :unimpressed:

The Medium will be a ps plus title b4 the end of the year :lolbron: