Sony game is #2 sold game on Xbox

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
MLB the show is actually one of the reason i switched to Ps4 last gen. don't need that game every year, but wanted to play it that time around.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait.

Were the two main motherfukkers really in here arguing over a game neither one of them played, is playing, or had any interest in playing? :dwillhuh:

Stans :mjlol:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Like Cole said, instead of capping why don't you just admit being a broke nikka? hence hiding your gaming activity :devil:
Not hiding game activity, you just dumb or something :yeshrug: Like bruh, are you slow for real? fukk I look like lying about a gaming system, you the weirdo thinking having the system or not matters? You guys make this too easy, once you find out the truth do you look back at how dumb you look right now? How salty, how badly you want me to not be where I am, or have what I have. I'm sorry, but behavior like this fuels me into sonning nikkaz into oblivion. Like you clown ass nikkaz really believe internet gossip, well the truth gonna get told today!!!

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Not hiding game activity, you just dumb or something :yeshrug: Like bruh, are you slow for real? fukk I look like lying about a gaming system, you the weirdo thinking having the system or not matters? You guys make this too easy, once you find out the truth do you look back at how dumb you look right now? How salty, how badly you want me to not be where I am, or have what I have. I'm sorry, but behavior like this fuels me into sonning nikkaz into oblivion. Like you clown ass nikkaz really believe internet gossip, well the truth gonna get told today!!!
Patiently waiting. That's just broke nikka babble to me.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Like Cole said, instead of capping why don't you just admit being a broke nikka? hence hiding your gaming activity :devil:
Caitdog did play MLB the Show of a few hours accordin to his Xbox activity.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Patiently waiting. That's just broke nikka babble to me.
To my knowledge (I could be wrong) a person cannot block things like gamertag or games played. I've never heard of this, and nobody has ever told me they couldn't see it. Courtdog is the tag tho, I've posted a pic of a ps5 next to my OLED, then I traded the ps5 for $300 and a series x. All this is documented in the Xbox ps5 flipping thread that is still active. As usual you move like a horse...

In chess :francis:

Caitdog did play MLB the Show of a few hours accordin to his Xbox activity.
The medium
Second Extinction
Resident EVIL 8..... demo :yeshrug:
I recently been playing battlefield 4 to see what's good with the 120fps mode, when you hit the guide button while playing these games, on screen to the right side middle it'll say fps boost because I'm allllllllll the way pimpin wit it :hhh: