SONY FILMS loses a BILLION DOLLARS last quarter of 2016..GHOSTBUSTERS ..ANGRY BIRDS FLOP..

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
more black films like hidden figures

black cinema going make a comeback

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Ghostbusters deserved to lose more than that
I saw like the last 30 mins of that the other day on cable. That shyt was so wack all I could do was shake my head. Amazing that people in such high positions even let that trash come out.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
“Angry Birds” fared well at the box office, but studio Sony Pictures’ marketing costs from the first quarter of 2016 handed the unit a $103 million operating loss anyway.

they coudnt offset the huge marketing costs for the film which includes merchandising.... :manny:

'Angry Birds' Can't Offset $103 Million Sony Pictures Loss

that just means their other movies flopped so bad that Angry Birds couldn't even save the Movie division. Angry Birds did their part.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
there have been worse movies that didn't get nearly the scorn this did. I think the Original Ghostbusters is fantastic, but this wasn't as bad of an affront as people made it out to be.
I actually thought people were just hating to hate it but I was just watching this shyt on cable and for me, it was bad. As bad as advertised. I've seen worse too but this was pretty shytty, so word of mouth in my opinion was spot on.