SONY FILMS loses a BILLION DOLLARS last quarter of 2016..GHOSTBUSTERS ..ANGRY BIRDS FLOP..

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
That's what they get for those racist emails :coffee:
This.
xnhgIEj.png

Last edited:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Nah they got everything right for this movie right now, they just threw Iron Man in there to show Spiderman is finally under Marvels wing which fans like. Comic book movie ain't going away for a long time, especially when we're getting shyt like Black Panther soon :pachaha:
Why does Spiderman have a sidekick? That's not Peter Parker, that's Miles Morales.

They're doing their own thing. Again. And trying to siphon off of Marvel Studios aura.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I have feeling Spiderman movie may underperform. Theyre jamming Iron Man in it and I have feeling that this may be the Iron Man show.

It's gonna underperform because they're once again trying to do their own thing instead of just making Spiderman

I have a feeling it's gonna be the Marvel movie that breaks the winning streak and fukks up this comic book movie shyt for a long time
What is the threshold for underperform though? Lately (as in post Dark Knight) it seems comic book movies are "billion or bust".

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Oh well at least they still got PlayStation.:yeshrug:

:win:

Ghostbusters wasn't even that bad :yeshrug:

But :duck: on Angry Birds "flopping" . Made 5x it's budget.

I know Mag 7 didn't make twice it's budget (this is what you usually have to do in order to break even). It was pretty good too.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Why does Spiderman have a sidekick? That's not Peter Parker, that's Miles Morales.

They're doing their own thing. Again. And trying to siphon off of Marvel Studios aura.

This "new" Spidey is all on Marvel now. Sony just funding it and collecting the revenue.

Shoehorning Tony into the shyt is dumb IMO. It's also Feige's idea with Parker in the high school setting and shyt. So we'll see. Keaton looks dope at least :yeshrug:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This "new" Spidey is all on Marvel now. Sony just funding it and collecting the revenue.

Shoehorning Tony into the shyt is dumb IMO. It's also Feige's idea with Parker in the high school setting and shyt. So we'll see. Keaton looks dope at least :yeshrug:
I'm cool with him in the high school setting tho....but Peter Parker didn't really have friends back in the day and he sure as fukk didn't have a sidekick confidant

Dude rolled mostly dolo for YEARS