SONY Execs Warned Not To Cast Denzel Washington In Big Budget Movies Because Black Leads Flop

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hollywood been racist, I don't get why some of you find any of this surprising.
its not surprising and thats not hollywood they are talking about. they are talking about THE WORLD is racist. sure we know what white folks in the US think about us. but we're talking about pepe in spain and guilini in italy, etc. They are saying those dudes are racist.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
reading is fundamental. yes it did good overall. and even did pretty good overseas. but it should have done better but couldnt due to a person of color being the star of the movie.

Having a budget of $55 million and making a return of $191.6 million I consider good imo.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
its not surprising and thats not hollywood they are talking about. they are talking about THE WORLD is racist. sure we know what white folks in the US think about us. but we're talking about pepe in spain and guilini in italy, etc. They are saying those dudes are racist.
Jews are hated worldwide damn near, yet Hollywood has no problem puttIng Jewish stars in its movies. Lots of brainwashed sambos in here cosigning this racist drivel.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
its not that hollywood is just racist, its a business and they understand the majority of non-black movie goers are inherently racist against blacks.

Myth. That's just their imaginative paranoia.

Most people(at least from my experience) can care less about what race the actor is.

Blade had a strong lead black male character and till this day its a favorite among vampire movies.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
them cacs at sony like

people-running-o.gif

Jumping-Out-Of-The-Window-Because-Of-The-Madness-On-The-Simpsons-Reaction-Gif.gif

OwenReese

COSMIC FORCE
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand the mindset of these 'racist' moviegoers. To me, if someone goes HAM in a movie, then they just go HAM. I don't have tie to be wondering about some dude's race if the movie is hot. Return of the King was a bunch of white dudes and i saw that 4 times in theaters. The Raid is asian dudes and was the hottest action piece that year. The Equalizer had Denzel. It doesn't matter, if the movie is good, then it should just stand on that.