Sony E3 2016 Press Conference Thread: June 13th 6PM PT /9PM EST

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why are people comparing Horizon to The Witcher? :huh:

The animations and movement in general look much smoother in Horizon. Movement and gameplay looks more in the vein of an action game than an action RPG to me.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't lie my jaw dropped for pretty much the whole conference my wife looked at me like "I know I can never make you as happy as that conference" :sadcam: easily the best conference the beats just kept coming like a bus with no brakes no lames talking just pure heat from start to finish
God of war looked crazy, I do wonder about the combat though and I wonder if kratos son will take up the mantle
Tlg- more interested in this out of morbid curiosity than anything else
Horizon - looks great Witcher ish
Days gone- when I first watched game play I was stoked but thinking back besides huge zombie hoards didn't really show anything could be decent
VR crap don't really care but first person perving in ff15 could be interesting
COD looked absolutely great, can't lie as a person who doesn't play cod since black ops 2 this got me excited
Crash : remaster nah I'm good
Spider man looked great and from my new favs at insomniac
Kojima the game featuring Norman fetus: fake 2030'title
Resident evil 7 reveal was dope just off novelty
Anything I forgot was prolly trash

My biggest complaint though is everything is 2017 they've got squat for this year I know they'll market cod like a first party but still weak

Conference still 5/5 though

They released SF5, R&C, Uncharted 4 this year so far with GT Sport, TLG, Ni-Oh and Gravity Rush to come.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
They released SF5, R&C, Uncharted 4 this year so far with GT Sport, TLG, Ni-Oh and Gravity Rush to come.
Forgot ni oh was exclusive and is Gravity rush confirmed for this year?
Nioh looks top tier I see the appeal of gt but does nothing for me, same with sfv

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I don't really care about SF5, GT I'll wait for reviews.

Gravity Rush confirmed for this year. Think Ni-Oh is a cert also honestly, beta coming in August.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps

The animations and movement in general look much smoother in Horizon. Movement and gameplay looks more in the vein of an action game than an action RPG to me.
Open world action rpg with dialogue options, crafting and hunting. Also has the same slow mo effect when changing bows/ signs the action and movement look better IMO though. They also hired some dudes from cdpr to help out with the game

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
MeachTheMonster said:
I don't only play games on one platform.

How would I know what games/systems I want to buy if I don't watch what they have coming?

You locked yourself to one platform on some Stan shyt but wanna call me a nerd:mjlol:
Know the difference between stanning & having a preference

Wiles

Superstar
Daps

900x900px-LL-c193b8ee_el9pqv.gif

How do you speak to my soul with this breh.....

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Open world action rpg with dialogue options, crafting and hunting. Also has the same slow mo effect when changing bows/ signs the action and movement look better IMO though. They also hired some dudes from cdpr to help out with the game

This. Plus the devs even said they used it as inspiration. The animations are smoother cuz it's a bigger/more established studio. It's definitely an open-world rpg tho.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I can't lie my jaw dropped for pretty much the whole conference my wife looked at me like "I know I can never make you as happy as that conference" :sadcam: easily the best conference the beats just kept coming like a bus with no brakes no lames talking just pure heat from start to finish
God of war looked crazy, I do wonder about the combat though and I wonder if kratos son will take up the mantle
Tlg- more interested in this out of morbid curiosity than anything else
Horizon - looks great Witcher ish
Days gone- when I first watched game play I was stoked but thinking back besides huge zombie hoards didn't really show anything could be decent
VR crap don't really care but first person perving in ff15 could be interesting
COD looked absolutely great, can't lie as a person who doesn't play cod since black ops 2 this got me excited
Crash : remaster nah I'm good
Spider man looked great and from my new favs at insomniac
Kojima the game featuring Norman fetus: fake 2030'title
Resident evil 7 reveal was dope just off novelty
Anything I forgot was prolly trash

My biggest complaint though is everything is 2017 they've got squat for this year I know they'll market cod like a first party but still weak

Conference still 5/5 though

:deadmanny: