Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Just got back from the theater, and... :wow:

Glad I went out. Completely free, too. :wow:

Crash Bandicoot confirmed. :wow:

FFXV, Star Wars VR.. :wow:

Horizon, Infinite Warfare, Detroit, Days Gone, Death Stranding, Resident Evil 7, Spider-Man... :wow:

The fact that I got to view this in public with a bunch of people AND for free.. :wow:

Sony Squad, we're rolling deep out here. :banderas:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
1YTw13Q.jpg

:russ::lolbron::mjlol::blessed:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Just finished Sony E3(again was late) and they completely CREAMED MS!!!!!!!!!

Never played any of the GOW, but GOW 4 is GODLIKE and that is a game I have to pick up.:ohlawd:

I LOVE Zombie games and so I MUST get Days Gone.:ohlawd:

Crash Bandicoot. Nuff said.

I wasn't interested in that Spiderman game during the rumors, but man now I am!:whew:

I can not officially state that Horizon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Scalebound. :banderas:

Sorry Xbox fans.

That Detroit Android game by he developers who made Heavy Rains is a MUST for me.:win:

And finally a Hideo exclusive for PS4? NUFF FREAKING SAID!:lawd:

While the Sony E3 was a let down when it came to the final megaton. I mean MS revealed a big atomic bomb and I wanted to see the PS4 Neo, but Sony managed to destroy MS in the game department so much that they won it for me. Just new exclusive games after exclusive games. The conference went fast, smooth but FUN and EXCITING. It didn't feel like it was dragging on like with MS one. There were no useless crap in it and Sony got to the point.

E3 was lackluster this year, but Sony managed to have excitement unlike the others.

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Yo PlayStation had a strong conference Spiderman, Detroit, and Days gone all really impressed me. Not to mention GOW really felt next level.

I'm not usually on the system war tip but PlayStation feels like there putting out interactive movies and Microsoft is still putting out videogames. Xbox really need to catch-up when it comes to presentation.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Yo PlayStation had a strong conference Spiderman, Detroit, and Days gone all really impressed me. Not to mention GOW really felt next level.

I'm not usually on the system war tip but PlayStation feels like there putting out interactive movies and Microsoft is still putting out videogames. Xbox really need to catch-up when it comes to presentation.
Not to mention the sheer amount Sony probably has around 5 times as many exclusives coming. Maybe more