Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
God-of-War-4-new-game-e3-kratos-old.jpg

JKsPjm8.gif

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Shut yo lying ass up. Why the fukk would games coming out in 1-2 years time affect the games you're buying now? No one believes you you troll you need more fukking people.
The shyt affects eachother because they both happened today. :what: and it related to the breh that I quoted

If you have a ps4 and say you don't like it. It's not going to bother me, cause I like mine. You xbots get worked up when someone doesn't like their Xbox. Cause you know you yourself is disappointed with it as well

Last edited:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also in relation to god of war. cory barlog said you play as kratos throughout the game but that's clearly him sidestepping and you'll eventually play with the son (maybe after a time skip)

you can tell it was being set up as all the experience points were gained after the kid performed an action (i.e archery points). i'm thinking first couple levels tutorial, kratos dies most likely protecting his son, kid has to grow up/stop being a p*ssy and go off whoever offed kratos.

I truly they give us a big flashback on how he survived all that shyt....:dwillhuh:

cory said it will all be explained and connected in the game

puggle

Superstar
Daps
Some of these games look insanely good, Sony killed it. God of War needed a gameplay upgrade like Uncharted, I'm glad they made the change. I wish Gears 4 changed up more of the formula too.