Sony COO: SIA doesn’t have an understanding on how to translate their work into profit.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Crazy, somebody told yall this is where we were heading
I’m not the one in denial.

This will be another “meach” post that i come back years from now and tell you “told you so” and y’all will pretend it doesn’t exist.

One last time. Profit is not made on console sales alone.

Historically Console sales are supposed to lead profit.

In 2023 and beyond that’s no longer the case.

Software and services lead the way.

All console makers are gonna have to find a way to make profit in the new reality.

Sony is gonna report, they missed their console sales predictions, and their profit is still on the decline.

Microsoft still top 5(top 2???) healthiest companies on earth.

As always the actual numbers don’t add up to your narratives. :wow:

Damn this nikka meach can’t stop being right :wow:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Another misrepresentation. That’s not what he said in total. Like any COO their job is to make things more efficient. In fact he praised the company and studios, and wants to make them even more efficient in the use of their resources. Again, Sony’s situation isn’t the same as trash ass Xbox. Sony is doing business like responsible adults.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Another misrepresentation. That’s not what he said in total. Like any COO their job is to make things more efficient. In fact he praised the company and studios, and wants to make them even more efficient in the use of their resources. Again, Sony’s situation isn’t the same as trash ass Xbox. Sony is doing business like responsible adults.
Argue with the Sony COOs own words brehs :wow:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I didn’t interpret anything. Just posted the words.

You are defending from your own interpretation cause it don’t make you feel good :ufdup:
I don’t have an interpretation. I read the words. He didn’t indicate they’re in any sort of trouble. I’ll even double down. Xbox should have had a COO that cares so much to point out deficiencies and methods of positive improvement.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don’t have an interpretation. I read the words. He didn’t indicate they’re in any sort of trouble. I’ll even double down. Xbox should have had a COO that cares so much to point out deficiencies and methods of positive improvement.
You are the only one talking about “trouble” in here.

Must be really scared :huhldup:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

We not far from a multiplatform console less world

It's going to be just like streaming and music services.

A handful actual exclusive titles but overall most things will be timed exclusive and on multiple platforms.

To much money too pass up, especially when things cost as much as they do to make