Sony confidential documents revealed, they are attempting to cover it up

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@The Mad Titan I made a slight edit at the bottom just before you dapped the post

:lolbron:

Nah, reasons like this are the PRIME reason I hate on sony and Sony stans.

There is no underhandedness with this. It legit is whack and what I hate about Sony, and there is a history of this for decades.

Sony stans just make it worse, they legit don't care as long as it doesn't effect them getting a 1st party exclusive.

Which to a certain extent I understand, but acknowledge Sony lies to you at least and definitely doesn't have the player in mind in most decisions.

I brought this up when the cross plays stuff 1st happen and got put in the air and it was... "Microsoft did it 1st back with the OG xbox" don't get mad now.
When there was like 10 games that might have used it the time the whole generation.

It was also, you don't have any proof, "Sony said they are open to cross play, look at xyz game it has cross play"

Sure it has cross play because they coughed up money or made a deal...

"Xbots :mjlol: "

Anyway yeah cross play is a big deal and I'm glad Sony is getting officially exposed to were it can't be denied even if the stand don't want to acknowledge it.:yeshrug:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures

There is no underhandedness with this. It legit is whack and what I hate about Sony, and there is a history of this for decades.

Sony stans just make it worse, they legit don't care as long as it doesn't effect them getting a 1st party exclusive.

Which to a certain extent I understand, but acknowledge Sony lies to you at least and definitely doesn't have the player in mind in most decisions.

I brought this up when the cross plays stuff 1st happen and got put in the air and it was... "Microsoft did it 1st back with the OG xbox" don't get mad now.
When there was like 10 games that might have used it the time the whole generation.

It was also, you don't have any proof, "Sony said they are open to cross play, look at xyz game it has cross play"

Anyway yeah cross play is a big deal and I'm glad Sony is getting officially exposed to were it can't be denied even if the stand don't want to acknowledge it.:yeshrug:

Thank you for finally admitting at instead of posing as some unbiased contributor to this site

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I'm sure you hated Sony prior to crossplay even being a thought in your mind.

You're just weird dog.

When Xbox didn't want crossplay a few years ago I never saw you coming with that same energy.

You dudes are mad weird :mjlol:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Fukking Sony how will I be able to play Halo Infinite with my PS5 friends or Guilty Gear Strive with my Series X friends.

Fukk greedy ass Sony:pacspit:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm sure you hated Sony prior to crossplay even being a thought in your mind.

You're just weird dog.

When Xbox didn't want crossplay a few years ago I never saw you coming with that same energy.

You dudes are mad weird :mjlol:

how would you come to such a conclusion?

fakeconcern-HOF.jpg