Sony buys another studio; Nixxes Software

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess they are making games, Hulst must have seen something he liked

All Sony's support studios have game directors, doesn't mean they are making games.

Will be interesting to see if this is really for PC ports or for support or for remakes. What's coming from Sony/Hulst seems to be primarily focused on the support and technical expertise aspects. I doubt they would be bothered to purchase a studio for PC ports only, Hulst must see something more there in terms of what they can offer Sony.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
All Sony's support studios have game directors, doesn't mean they are making games.

Will be interesting to see if this is really for PC ports or for support or for remakes. What's coming from Sony/Hulst seems to be primarily focused on the support and technical expertise aspects. I doubt they would be bothered to purchase a studio for PC ports only, Hulst must see something more there in terms of what they can offer Sony.

I think they were brought in to assist on getting HFW out this year. In the tweet above Hulst says they helped them get out Killzone on schedule.

I assume they are like a strike force sent in to get these games out. I think they will do ports also but I see their first tasks on going over to GG. Them also being in the same area makes the most sense that they are the priority