Sony announces the PlayStation Classic (20 games, December 3rd, $99)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You can pay whatever amount you feel breh. I'm not buying a damn thing. :eyeseeyou:
I was talking at you more than I was to you :handshake:
Ehh i already have perfect psx emulation on the go. No need for this. Especially when it's not even a dualshock.

Alot of the psx classics aged horribly as well. However this means we only 2 years max away from gamecube/ps2 classic :whew:
$100 for a GameCube or $40 for a Wii that plays GameCube games or will run them from anything be an hdd to an sd card. I'll just leave that little truth tidbit rightchea rightchea over here over there uhhhhhhh...
Will it even be hack-able?
Yes, here you go...

don't put shyt past ANYONE in the name of a dollar.
Bruh, we play Xbox games on our Xbox one's :snoop:

So you just totally don't understand where we are moving towards :dahell: We can play anything in our library anywhere. That's the future and the Windows ecosystem is already in the majority of homes worldwide. This is a slam dunk, I feel sorry for your madda :manny:

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
I'd like to get this strictly for Final Fantasy 6, or 7... or whichever one had Barrett & Cloud.

How do I get it my game on without copping this thing??

:jbhmm:

Fastest Way:

buy it online

and get a SNES Emulator + FF6 rom

cheapest way:

go download a PS2 emulator + the rom. and a SNES Emulator + rom

your computer can easily run FF6 and FF7 (the one with cloud) with HD graphic mods

anyway you do it, make sure to download this FF7 mod for the GOAT experience
[FF7PC-98/Steam] Multiple mods - The Reunion (R05c)

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Not moving out my seat for that. :pachaha: if they want my money, they need to bring out the PS2.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
my nes classic and SNES classic sitting collecting dust somewhere
My SNES Classic STILL gets burn bruh FOH. Running through FFVI and Super Metroid now.

..Anyways, I gotta see the games list before I commit...but the PS1 isn't as essential to me as the SNES. Might cop. Won't lose sleep if I don't.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
my nes classic and SNES classic sitting collecting dust somewhere
Of course it is.

Backwards compatibility should be standard across the board instead of filling homes with garbage.

Sony done fooled the fanboys into thinking it was "no big deal, who wants to play this?". Yet they bought Gaikai and now are following Nintendo's footsteps. Shameless, disrespectful to the consumer base especially now that the PS4 has been hacked and now runs old PlayStation games. They CAN emulate the PS3 with how powerful the PS4 is, but nah let's not do that :beli: