Sony Acquires EVO

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:unimpressed:

Sony probably bought EVO because of pressure from an outside source (probably shareholders) to compete with Microsoft buying Zenimax, or because Evo was cheap.

Problem is Evo is trash. Only capcom games getting attention from the fighting game community, who then use their influence to force capcom shyt in the other fighting games. This causes oversaturation with capcom style in everything Marvel vs Capcom, Tekken, King of Fighters. Marvel should have just been Marvel and no capcom.

FGC did not like Tekken until it copied street fighter. Tekken is not street fighter that fukking horrible idea ruined the game. Tekken didn't need to copy shyt from street fighter. FGC blames Marvel for promoting their characters when half the roster was dead weight capcom characters. MCU didn't need X men why would a marvel fighting game would? Because the FGC can't move forward or support products that move forward.

These are only some of the reasons why the FGC is the worst Esports community and poorest.

Buying Evo was a bad idea. Buying Capcom would have been the right idea. However modern Sony would ruin Capcom.

I didn't want to just say buying Evo was dumb. I gotta explain why.

Evo = FGC = a bunch of immature man children with no employable skills. Their main event organizer was a pedo. Which didn't surprise me, Due to the level ignorance in the fgc. They tolerate Sexism, Racism, Pedophilia, but as soon as a white male character gets low tier the fgc turn into:cape:

That shyt was suspect as fukk from them. :comeon:
FGC doesn't like Rufus because he a fat white man but then accepted Birdie as a straight up slob being promoted like a slave to Karin. When Birdie got announced the FGC dropped mad rape jokes with Birdie raping Karin, across multiple forums :dwillhuh: including resetera who I thought was supposed to be woke.

I called the FGC and Evo getting cancelled it was only a matter of time:unimpressed: I also noticed the pedo shyt at resetera, it's a matter of time with them too.

FGC care more about Ken's hair then having a literal slave in the roster.

Oh yeah that core values shyt. :pachaha:

:mindblown:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
y’all still in here pretending to be excited about this cuz it’s sony? :ohhh:

i honestly don’t think anyone cares outside of speculating on their reasons for doing it.

Pro gaming is like battle rap to me, I generally don’t care about It but every big acquisition gets posted these days

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
y’all still in here pretending to be excited about this cuz it’s sony? :ohhh:

I wouldn't use the word excitement for sure (too strong of a word here), but it's definitely something of interest to me. Specially since I'm a heavy advocate of fighting games and been to a few Evos. I'm curious to see how it goes and what comes of it, for certain.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I don't like all the politics behind the acquisition but Sony is a solid governing body nonetheless. I wish it was someone outside of the big 3 who got it who had no vested interest in anything except hosting the best event possible

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Breh half the arcadium is nothing but Gizmo Duck posts :dead:
thats cause we not putting numbers up. he putting the forum on his back like westbrook. now if he leave and go over there with them white boys we gonna be asking where it all went wrong :sadcam: