Sony Acquires EVO

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
What does Sony gain from this ?

Evo is like the super bowl of the pro fighting scene. This a huge deal. I wonder how Nintendo will react regarding smash. We all know they hate that scene and probably don’t want their title being represented at a rival backed tourney

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Evo is like the super bowl of the pro fighting scene. This a huge deal. I wonder how Nintendo will react regarding smash. We all know they hate that scene and probably don’t want their title being represented at a rival backed tourney
I know what it is, I play tekken i just don’t see the point of the purchase people already only play on playstations save for the Nintendo games ...

Hmm

What am I doing .... who am I to doubt the great works of Sony :wow:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
They had that already, PS4 robbed the title of defacto platform of fighting tournaments from xbox 360 last gen

Well now they've got more because they got the biggest fight game tournament to go with it. :yeshrug:

Most fighting games seem to be played on Playstation. Might as well do what you can to continue to ensure it however much you can. They're betting on the growth.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Well now they've got more because they got the biggest fight game tournament to go with it. :yeshrug:

Most fighting games seem to be played on Playstation. Might as well do what you can to continue to ensure it however much you can. They're betting on the growth.

Isn’t guilty gear strive like the biggest fighting game coming out? It’s not 1st party but its console exclusive