Sons of Anarchy is such a corny over the top fantasy land

Cagematic

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, NC
Really?

Cause I'm like 5 or 6 episodes in the first season and I already can tell this is some corny shyt. I often look at the screen like...

:aicmon:

after every episode

I thought the first two seasons was straight. From the time they went to Belfast it's been downhill ever since. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying it was Wire quality.

SanchoPanda

I will take what is mine
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Really?

Cause I'm like 5 or 6 episodes in the first season and I already can tell this is some corny shyt. I often look at the screen like...

:aicmon:

after every episode

:laugh: I made a thread about the same shyt. I'm on season 2 now it's still corny and tries to hard. But tara can get it. :takedat:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
threadstarter mentioned something about there being no black gangs in charming, but charming has been implied to be a little hick town in the first place.

i never said anything about black gangs in charming, im saying having only one black gang in oakland is lazy. also, the fact that there is no latino gangs in charming or the surrounding areas is asnine since noretenos generally maintain control of the san joaquin valley with an iron fist. that county is one of the most crime ridden in the nation and they are the main cause of that. thats what i mentioned.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
broad day light shootout with dozens of witnesses, soa kills 3-4 of the other side, no one in sons gets a scratch = every fukkin episode

the pope killing had to the the single biggest moment of fukkery in the show... and thats saying a lot
I mention this during the season thread that this was unreal, they let off in broad daylight with no masks and wearing full cut sleeves and never any witness or cops around, also where is the blow back from the other gangs, you are right son beat nazis, ira cia, fbi and local police and nothing happens, Sheriff wife gets shot, they say they will deliver him to the sheriff, they don't and he lets it slide.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Carla made my dikk so fukking hard, her committin that was tragic.

however i gotta say the funniest moment on the show was when clay said blaming black people was the "american way"

not to mention "make it ghetto...make it gangsta"

Clay was the GOAT cac

Funny thing in real life the actor who plays clay is marriedto a black woman and has two kids.

I find soa entertaining there are a bunch of crap shows on tv

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk breh!

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I tried, Just wasn't for me. :manny:

A lot my co-workers say its a good show but I'm not into that whole Biker Gang Culture myself. but I still gave it chance cause there is a lot of stuff I'm not into in some of the shows I love. I hate anything dealing with Zombies but I still like The Walking Dead

But nah, After 4 episodes I was just like :unsure:

Very similar to "Mad Men" I'm sure its a great show, but it just isn't my cup of tea..

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Funny thing in real life the actor who plays clay is marriedto a black woman and has two kids.

I find soa entertaining there are a bunch of crap shows on tv

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk breh!

well :damn:

that shocked the hell outta me. and look at the son :what:

not mentioning his hair, dude is towering over ron perlman who I believe is tall himself.

ron_perlman_81758919cbbjpg.jpg

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought the first two seasons was straight. From the time they went to Belfast it's been downhill ever since. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying it was Wire quality.

season 2 finale it started to fall apart and make no sense

the clay-jax tension in season 2 = goat couple of episodes in the series... then they dragged it the fukk out, now its just ridiculous

season 1 :ehh:
season 2 except the finale :lawd:
season 2 finale :what:
season 3 :why:
season 4 and everything after :trash: